Peony TSV 1 March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I take it you mean Peony Flaaaaaaaars ? I don't mind the show, but that woman drives me insane with her lack of diction !

Poor quality fake flaaaars at presteeejus prices.
I bought two items a couple of months ago, they were crap and went straight back!

The company logo shown on the advert says "created in Britain". Here's me being silly & naive thinking this means made in Britain. I've only just realised that they will be designed here but probably mass produced in China.

I couldn't buy anything from that silly woman

Now then, I need some help with suggestions (clean) as to where to place my flaaaaaaars. Should they go in the orangery or perhaps the conservatory which, after all, is the size of a house and needs a few feminine touches. Then I got to thinking that my dozens of guests would like some in each of the bedroom suites. Oh, nearly forgot my cavernous drawing room, oh and silly me, almost forgot the ballroom. Answers on a postcard please.

I bought some for the private jet - although they go away and fresh ones come out when I give a lift to one of my VIP friends.

The company logo shown on the advert says "created in Britain". Here's me being silly & naive thinking this means made in Britain. I've only just realised that they will be designed here but probably mass produced in China.

I couldn't buy anything from that silly woman

I'm pretty sure they're made in England. I had the name and address of where the last TSVs were manufactured and that was certainly in England.

I have to say, and it's daring of me to stick my head above the parapet with such strong criticism of the range, but I really like Peony flowers. I had the last TSV autodelivery and have had a lot of great comments about them. They stand on a table in the hall and are of a good enough quality that, particularly when it came to the red roses that we had for Christmas, fooled a lot of people. I'm probably going to go for this TSV too because it's a simple way to change things up a bit without spending a fortune. I have two cats so a lot of flowers are out of the question and am asthmatic myself and get really troubled by many flowers too, so these are ideal.

i think that its a very expensive way to buy a tiny bunch of faux flowers. the postage cost is horrendous!

A cheap milk jug from Asda and a couple of fake flaarrs from any garden centre and hey presto. It's not rocket science and would cost nowhere near 25 quid.

For once Craig has got it right. The photos of his flat shows the flaarrs on top of the loo together with a Yankee candle!!

Peony TSV 1 March

I haven't seen the TSV yet, as imo two of the most annoying people on planet earth are presenting it, the la de da flaaaars lady and the ott I have got everything little smarmy gnome....

In spite of my original post, I have nothing against the flaaaaars other than I'm not keen on fake flowers in general.just being a bit naughty. However, they are expensive for what you actually get.

What I found disconcerting about the presentation I saw for a few minutes last night was the way she was arranging REAL flowers....ooops sorry FLAAAAARS in the white jug with the peony sticker on! She was saying you could put your fake flaaaaars in it, but if you had real ones your jar would be good for that too :confused:

For anyone who'd turned on after she'd said the flowers were real might easily have been taken in and thought those were the fake ones (which incidentally she'd shoved to one side out of shot while she played with the real ones).

Latest posts

Back