Peony Flowers TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last year it was seasonal autodelivery bouquets so I'm wondering if it will be something similar. I like getting the bouquets as you can add to your own vase and add real foliage or extra real flowers.

3 out of the 4 of last years I love. The one I wanted the most the 2nd drop spring peony bouquet is the most disappointing and looks the least realistic.

The winter drop I didn't think I'd like at all and is spectacular.

Thanks for this - so you just get the bunch of flowers and you add your own vase?

I always show an interest in the Peony flowers, but I don't won any. I wouldn't know where to put them in my house.

Last years were around £36, £42 ish with P&P

I think they look lovely. I have a few new Dartington vases to fill too. Now what excuse can I give for buying more?

Just wish Julie would learn how to say 'flowers' and 'foliage'.

She is a lovely lady but...... Ahhhhhhh!

Parvenu - excellent! And ties in with my vision of the Ruckley Council Estate Shropshire! :flower::smirk:

I really like this but the best part of £40 feels a lot of money. I have one of Peony's square cubes with carnations in and it's lovely but I've never bought a bouquet before, to those who have - how lifelike do they look?

I've ordered auto delivery option. I may give the first drop to MIL for mothers day and possibly the last drop to for her for Xmas. She will like them but won't have any recognition of the financial cost saying that the alternative is fresh flowers which would cost just as much once delivered.

I'm pleased with the price it was more expensive last year once postage is factored in. Also just been looking today at single stem faux flowers and they were between £7 and £10 a stem and probably not as nice as peony flowers.

I'm looking forward to seeing the presentation. If I want to keep the first drop I may order a single drop for MIL.

Tkmaxx and home sense have flowers which are just as good or even better ,in my experience,than peony flowers at a fraction of the price. I wouldn't buy peony flowers again now that I've been able to compare them.

Oh dear, I cant be doing with Julie and florist pal doing the twee duet - are they for real ????? its like watching Lady Penelope, and the deferential tone in describing and handling is bizarre - they're plastic flowers for Gods sake ! (shades of going gaga over stuffed teddies methinks!).

I think these are an 'impulse' buy - realistically if you had forty quid to spend on the High Street would you off the cuff go and buy 40 pounds worth of artificial flowers ???? er, NO, and neither would I.

Latest posts

Back