Peony Flaaars !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Is the price creeping up on them?
I`ve only ever bought a very small posy type one for just over £12 to attach to the outer wrapping of a present. Also never noticed the £100 plus ones before !!

Like most ranges when they start getting popular the price gets higher and higher...

Is the price creeping up on them?
I`ve only ever bought a very small posy type one for just over £12 to attach to the outer wrapping of a present. Also never noticed the £100 plus ones before !!

I would love to have been the recipient of THAT present !!!

Talking of Peony Flowers I got my xmas autodelivery bouquet today. In the cellophane I thought it looked a bit boring especially after last years which was stunning but I am yet to unpack that again for this year so can't actually compare them. Anyway I have now unpacked and plonked in a sparkling clean vase and they do look lovely.

Much more timely delivery too as last year I only received them a few days before xmas and they are perfet to put out now in lieu of xmas decs.

Anyone else had theres?

I would love to have been the recipient of THAT present !!!

lol It was for my daughter on her birthday present .. although I`d love to do it all the time as it did look nice .I couldn`t afford to do it for anyone else!!

i like the bouquet it has the christmassy colours. but the flowers are summer flowers. the ranaculus, the lillies the main players are all summer flowers. the autumn bouquet had very poor substitution but the orchids and chrysantiums made up for it..just!

I like the Christmas one though I don't have last year's one to compare. Wasn't too keen on the autumn one, I've put the Christmas one in the same vase to brighten it up & it makes a good display like that, the spring & summer ones were by far the best.

I think Peony are a bit hit and miss. I have the ceramic jugs of sweet peas and they look very realistic and I have a little glass jar of narcissi and lily of the valley which is believable. I've had others that are clearly plastic. The most I've paid was £25 all in. They don't really look good in the winter so mine are out of sight until the spring when they come out and brighten up the place. I have seen some really gorgeous big displays from Peony over £100 but they are way out of my price range.

CC

I received mine on Saturday changed from Autumn delivery to this new one today.Looks lovely and Christmassy as my decorations not going up until next week.put my spring summer and autumn ones away for time being

i have been a bit artisitic (and cheap) and saved money by buying some gold christmas twigs and plonked them in the autumn collection...very nice

Latest posts

Back