Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fly-pitcher Mike with yet more knock-off counterfeit perfume....

Attachments

• IMG_2162.jpeg
    IMG_2162.jpeg
    322.2 KB
Mike - A watch tells you a lot about a man. :unsure:

Normally i would disagree with that, cause you're just projecting your own bias, influenced by the fact you're a braggard and believe everybody thinks & behaves like you, ie that everyone wearing a cheap casio is a poor sod and everybody wearing a Rolex is successful and made of money.
But on this occasion i agree, if i saw someone with a Duchump, i immediately know they've been conned and know very little about watches. ;)

Mike - A watch tells you a lot about a man. :unsure:

Normally i would disagree with that, cause you're just projecting your own bias, influenced by the fact you're a braggard and believe everybody thinks & behaves like you, ie that everyone wearing a cheap casio is a poor sod and everybody wearing a Rolex is successful and made of money.
But on this occasion i agree, if i saw someone with a Duchump, i immediately know they've been conned and know very little about watches. ;)

I think that chance of seeing someone unlucky enough to own one (unless they were gifted it) isn't that high (well I hope so), especially North of the Wall where they have common sense with money.

Well I for one am fed up of all these cheap Mickey Mouse knock off watches they sell on here so I decided to buy the real thing .
Yes,a GENUINE ,and I mean genuine , be so advised, Mickey Mouse watch which is held in high esteem worldwide.

This was designed and manufactured in a secret Swiss Cheese factory (mice like cheese) by the one and only Michel ZeMouse..
Eat your heart out Mike of the Chumps..
IMG_0015.jpeg

I'm confused.

Stock started at 1s, 2s, 3s, of each. Yet throughout the show we've gotten flying out, going to sell out in minutes, more buyers coming in on repeat, plus must have named at least 15/20 folks buying.

Anyway almost 50 minutes into the show, and they are still not sold out yet, oh wait has the single blue at the start finally gone. :ROFLMAO:

Well I for one am fed up of all these cheap Mickey Mouse knock off watches they sell on here so I decided to buy the real thing .
Yes,a GENUINE ,and I mean genuine , be so advised, Mickey Mouse watch which is held in high esteem worldwide.

This was designed and manufactured in a secret Swiss Cheese factory (mice like cheese) by the one and only Michel ZeMouse..
Eat your heart out Mikeof the Chumps..

If you want cheap, but rare.....

I'm confused.

Stock started at 1s, 2s, 3s, of each. Yet throughout the show we've gotten flying out, going to sell out in minutes, more buyers coming in on repeat, plus must have named at least 15/20 folks buying.

Anyway almost 50 minutes into the show, and they are still not sold out yet, oh wait has the single blue at the start finally gone. :ROFLMAO:

Simples, they buy it and then cancel the order as they've googled and found this thread....

Or its staffers making it look like someone is watching and buying to massage egos.....

Simples, they buy it and then cancel the order as they've googled and found this thread....

Or its staffers making it look like someone is watching and buying to massage egos.....

Something i noticed they might be doing differently to the old IW is the watches shown on TV go to customers, i'm trying to remember who it was, think it was Janice and he was saying we have one left in stock and this is it, the one in the show.

The old Ideal World used to sell the watches used during programs, slightly reduced, on their ebay store, they used to have three descriptions for their watches, New, New other (which meant returned from customers) and New ex display.

Something i noticed they might be doing differently to the old IW is the watches shown on TV go to customers, i'm trying to remember who it was, think it was Janice and he was saying we have one left in stock and this is it, the one in the show.

The old Ideal World used to sell the watches used during programs, slightly reduced, on their ebay store, they used to have three descriptions for their watches, New, New other (which meant returned from customers) and New ex display.

Can't remember who was showing one a few days ago and said they couldn't remove the protective film on the back as they needed to keep it box or factory fresh, so I assume it was part of the stock for end customers to buy rather than a demo piece.

I know they sometimes used to show non-working demo units too.

Can't remember who was showing one a few days ago and said they couldn't remove the protective film on the back as they needed to keep it box or factory fresh, so I assume it was part of the stock for end customers to buy rather than a demo piece.

I know they sometimes used to show non-working demo units too.
... or, as they probably should be called, 'broken'.

Morgan is Torchy, isn't he?

Here is his picture and some of the other presenters..

Last edited:
Morgan is Torchy, isn't he?

Here is his picture and some of the other presenters..

All the presenters could be called Torchy, with all those Philips batteries they keep hawking.

Latest posts

Back