Molton Brown 20% Off Friends and Family

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I so want that handwash trio, but it is a fiver below the no postage level, so that’s out! This being MB there is nothing super cheap I want and can chuck in to get me over the threshhold.

Well that’s a plan I suppose… except the stash is too big to justify that!!😮
Morning, @Mazza. Have you had this email about free delivery on all orders (till 29th)? It looks like it’s for everyone and not just people who get the email. I checked the T&Cs.

IMG_6079.jpeg

Yes, thanks Andi. I did get the email and have just purchased the handwash trio, 👍. It’s nice to see a set where the blue one is Coastal rather then Blue Maquis.

Yes, thanks Andi. I did get the email and have just purchased the handwash trio, 👍. It’s nice to see a set where the blue one is Coastal rather then Blue Maquis.
Great. It was worth holding off for 24 hours, eh?

I thought you meant you were after the dearer festive hand trio (didn’t know what the free postage spend was) but see now which set you mean. Enjoy!

I went into a store today, wanted to smell one of the perfumes.

They were selling the bar soaps for £5 each online, they are £16 in the discount offer.

Only had the Rose & Rhubarb or Orange & Bergamot, I bought the latter. The SA said people were buying 5 or 6 and the ones left were on the counter.

Yes, I did buy a perfume Rose Dunes EDP

Latest posts

Back