Parcelnet taking over deliveries fron RM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had deliveries from Parcelnet, much better than RM, at least I am home from work when they come and I don't have to drag myself down to the RM sorting office, ring a bell and wait whilst someone decides if they are coming to serve me.

That's your courier's choice to deliver then.
If they give up/are on hols, it could be an entirely different ball game.

Wonder about Jewellery though as such small items are not worth hermes delivering as they dont get paid a deal for small packages, so think RM may carry on delivering those.

This is a new contract with QVC designed to undercut RM...and packets are supposed to be small - like jewellery.
So it could be coming via Hermes from now on Dazzler.

So if your Hermes courier is a good one, then that's great - if not, then watch out :(

My Parcelnet courier has always been very reliable and helpful :) I hope this continues under the new arrangement - not that I buy much from QVC these days.

Wonder about Jewellery though as such small items are not worth hermes delivering as they dont get paid a deal for small packages, so think RM may carry on delivering those.

you may be right D! i still get jewls delivered by RM, the rest by courier. xxx

The actual courier who delivers to me is very reliable (also delivers to me for create and craft) it is the courier company who are the problem as they have damaged my packages and bits were missing. I also notice it is taking longer for QVC to process my orders (at the moment I am waiting on two orders - one a replacement - and they have been in process since about 9 o clock on Saturday Morning)

This is a new contract with QVC designed to undercut RM...and packets are supposed to be small - like jewellery.
So it could be coming via Hermes from now on Dazzler.

So if your Hermes courier is a good one, then that's great - if not, then watch out :(

Thanks Lottie our hermes lady is very good she delivers in two days but I just dont know what the service will be like for small packages, I hope she can see my post box as its at the side of my gate as she knows I like to keep my gate locked and she usually throws my other parcels over the gate (gently) And would prefer jewellery in the letterbox.

It does put me off a bit buying large items from QVC becuase I know a courier will deliver. RM aren't the best either but the couriers just don't take as much care; once I had a parcel just slung (and it must have been slung by where it landed) over my garden fence and if they do take items away and leave a ticket their depots aren't near by.

Parcelnet are a waste of space.

I agree, my parcelnet courier live a few streets away from me and imo he delivers when he feels like it ,at one time he told me he had tried to deliver a parcel three times one day. I am not a happy bunny.Hump

I've ordered a few bits during the sales the last couple of days and wondered why things that would normally be sent RM were coming by Parcelnet. I noticed too the p&p has increased so this might be the reason. Thanks for the info.

I don't usually have a problem getting things delivered by courier or RM as I have them sent to my office address and there is always someone available. However the last time I tried to return something by courier it was a nightmare as QVC said they would not collect from an office address. As I'm not home Mon-Fri during normal daytime hours it took forever, and in the end after numerous calls to QVC they finally agreed it could be returned by RM. So, if Parcelnet is taking over all the RM deliveries I can see me ordering a lot less, not just because of the returns problem but because of the p&p costs.

Wonder if any Ojon products are going to be delivered by Hermes as am still waiting on the revitalising mist shipped on 23rd July.

Whoever they use for deliveries the service will always be overpriced and rubbish. I now have 10 parcels out there somewhere that are becoming overdue as from today. Not only the wait for the delivery but there is the wait for them to send their claim letter (2nd class) then the wait for them to process the claim, then the wait for them to get around to making a refund. I wonder if it's possible to claim the interest all that money would have earned had I been sensible and left it in the bank :D

Fortunately, we have an awesome courier here. She's fast and trustworthy, but some of the stories she tells us about the handling parcels receive before they get to her is astonishing. I'm amazed that these companies can continue to exist when handlers regularly plunder parcels for items they suddenly take a fancy to.

Does 5-7 working days relate to your order date or their despatch date?

Does 5-7 working days relate to your order date or their despatch date?

The presenters say place your order now and you'll receive it in 5-7 working days but when calling to check on missing items CS usually say it's 5-7 working days from when it was despatched, which in some cases can be another 2-3 days at busy times.

I had some Decleor (not the TSV) delivered by R/M last friday.

My courier bloke is really nice, and if I'm not in he always leaves my parcels in the recycle bin. I'll have to ask him next time I see him if he knows anything about QVC not using R/M anymore.

Well I think its going to slow the service right down because if you have jewelley say a ring the delivery person is not going to travel all the way to your home in thier car and their fuel for one little package they are going to wait until you hhave ordered quite a few so they have a few to deliver to you either that or they will see what others they have in that area. I dont think its going to work to well. I mean customers wont want to order more things until they have their other goods so not agood idea. Think they should ahve left things the way they were RM for jewellery and Hermes for the bulkier stuff.

I rang today to see where the ojon was it was shipped 23rd now normally I would get this in two days with Hermes. it seems they have up to next monday!!!!!! Its only one little bottle of revitalising mist which is probably sat somewhere now!!

Wonder if any Ojon products are going to be delivered by Hermes as am still waiting on the revitalising mist shipped on 23rd July.

Yes, I'am also waiting on Ojon to arrive.

I have been intouch with QVC and they said wait 15 days and then get back to them if it does not arrive.

Yes, I'am also waiting on Ojon to arrive.

I have been intouch with QVC and they said wait 15 days and then get back to them if it does not arrive.

Gosh what happened to 5-7, although it actually works out at 10 days with the weekend so dont know where they get this 15 days lark! Thats two weeks what planet are they on!!

Gosh what happened to 5-7, although it actually works out at 10 days with the weekend so dont know where they get this 15 days lark! Thats two weeks what planet are they on!!

Perhaps they're aspiring to match IW's delivery targets!!

Latest posts

Back