PaintedPinkPinkie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Just read on PolishedPerfectionist's website (fab manicures) that 2 years ago, a DutchDrugStore suggested painting the pinkies pink for OctoberBreastCancerAwareness. Snarly Likes!!! Am surprised Q's OPI, NailsInc or LD have not suggested this. Am off to paint my paws. <=^.^=>

I don't think it's been on QVC but OPI have breast cancer pink polishes on sale. There's a pink shatter and a duo with a sparkly one and their usual breast cancer offering colour which is called something like Think in Pink. A percentage is donated to a breast cancer charity but it isn't Breast Cancer Care so that may be why it's not on QVC.

A few of my friends, and I, are wearing pink polish for the whole of October. We are raising money as well. I'm doing nail painting on Saturday for a couple of hours at my local garden centre in return for donations. Any colour you like as long as it's pink lol.

Aw, thanks for that Tinkerbelle. I wish you AllTheBest for your FundRaisingManicures! ^.^ x Snarly

Just read on PolishedPerfectionist's website (fab manicures) that 2 years ago, a DutchDrugStore suggested painting the pinkies pink for OctoberBreastCancerAwareness. Snarly Likes!!! Am surprised Q's OPI, NailsInc or LD have not suggested this. Am off to paint my paws. <=^.^=>

Actually, Nails Inc (on both their Facebook page and website) are suggesting precisely that. They even have on sale a special pink glitter - Pinkie Pink. A lot of celebs etc have been joining in!

Thanks for the update, gals! Obviously, I don't leave my den very much. lol Must pay more attention to wwworld and less to Qworld. Off to check out the links. And again, thanks. x Snarly

I was just about to reply the same as Nicky-j, Snarly. The Nails Inc Pinkie Pink looks gorgeous & if you buy it from ASOS it's free delivery.
http://www.asos.com/Nails-Inc/Nails...SearchRedirect=true&SearchQuery=breast cancer

I just got a beautiful Ciate set of two pinks for Breakthrough Breast Cancer. I'm a big OPI fan, but the Ciate varnishes have impressed me lots.
http://www.ciate.co.uk/breakthrough-breast-cancer-duo.html

Even better, buy Pinkie Pink from Beauty Bay with 20% off plus free postage and tweet your photo to Nails Inc

Latest posts

Back