Package no show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pollybelle

Registered Shopper
My Smashbox eye make-up has failed to turn up so I've called QVC to let them know. They're sending me a letter to fill in but they also wanted to know my telephone number as someone will be calling me. Anyone know want this might be about? :confused2: This is the first time this has happened to me so I'm a bit worried that I'm going to get some sort of grilling! :sweat:.

Oh its normal .It has happened to me many a times .when you sign the leter and send ,they will give you a call and find out if by chance it has arrived and also if you would want a replacement or refund.

My Smashbox eye make-up has failed to turn up so I've called QVC to let them know. They're sending me a letter to fill in but they also wanted to know my telephone number as someone will be calling me. Anyone know want this might be about? :confused2: This is the first time this has happened to me so I'm a bit worried that I'm going to get some sort of grilling! :sweat:.

Don't worry - they always ask for your telephone number standard practice. Its basically to ask you if you want a refund or replacements. They just send out the form for you to tick refund or replace and then they action that, they have never called me..

Thanks Diamonds and Dazzler :whew2: I've had such a run of bad luck with my orders recently - they've either been damaged, I've been sent the wrong size (maybe I'm being punished by the Style Gods for ordering Quacker :blush:) and now this. Of course what I ordered from Smashbox is now on a wait list - maybe someone is sending me a sign that I should consider become a F.A.R.T ?????

Thanks Diamonds and Dazzler :whew2: I've had such a run of bad luck with my orders recently - they've either been damaged, I've been sent the wrong size (maybe I'm being punished by the Style Gods for ordering Quacker :blush:) and now this. Of course what I ordered from Smashbox is now on a wait list - maybe someone is sending me a sign that I should consider become a F.A.R.T ?????

Don't despair Pollybelle, I had three things on order from the last Smashbox show and they took much longer than normal to arrive, but they did eventually turn up. Another order that was despatched on 11th September took until the 29th to arrive. In the meantime I contacted QVC and received the 'non-receipt' letter and gave them my phone number. They said if the item did turn up just to ignore the letter, which I have. I think anything that's being sent by Royal Mail is getting bogged down in the strike backlog.

You're not alone Pollybelle, i have waited on average 3-4 weeks for everything i've ordered lately(thanks to hermes) i'm still waiting for my ojon TSV. It makes me really cross because we're paying huge p&p costs :angry:

I had a word with my courier and she told me she had a big backlog of parcels I'm afraid i wasn't sympathetic as one of the items had been ordered 6 weeks before.

If they say 5-7 working days then thats what i expect. Rant over for now.

We f.a.r.ts work in mysterious ways. Come and join us Pollybelle. You know it makes sense.

It's normal. the bit I always cross out is where they ask you to agree to work with them re any problems with the courier. I buy from QVC - if they choose to get a third party to deliver that's for them to sort out.

worry not, I had a spate recently of stuff not turning up. They don't think you are up to no good, it's just procedure. Annoying tho if they have sold out and can't track your stuff down

I was looking at my customer account on QVC today and saw that I had a return against Smashbox! I phoned up QVC to discover that my missing make-up had been returned to them on 2 Oct and as it is on waitlist, has now gone to someone else. I'm fuming as my postman either failed to deliver it or forgot to leave a card saying there was a package for me to collect.

Anyway to give credit to QVC, I'm back on the waitlist for it and when it is in stock, they have agreed to let me pay for it on the 3 easy pay options that were running during Global Beauty Day when I originally ordered it. Customer Services said if I fill in the letter they are sending about the "missing package" they can take the matter up with the Post Office. I'm certainly going to go down to the Post Office and complain as I went down earlier to ask if there were any packages that might be sitting in the pigeon hole and the ***** of a post woman wouldn't even go and check - would have taken her all of 60 seconds and chances are she would have found my package.

The last Liz Earle TSV that mysteriously came back in stock was despatched to me at the TSV price (after a phone call to HQ) has gone walk about:confused2: Several weeks later i am still waiting for a refund. Its so annoying when this happens especially when there is no more stock!

I had the phone call from customer services the other day as two orders I placed did not turn up and I have received subsequent orders. I did not get my Elemis tsv and another thing which was urban retreat tan spray but have received the kipling bag and the wayne dyer. I asked the caller how were they sent and the 2 i didnt get were sent by Hermes whereas the 2 I did were sent via Royal mail!! So I asked them if further orders could be sent by RM and they said yes. The Elemis is now back in stock so I will be sent one but the other thing is not available so I will be given a refund. I think they need to review their courier service and im glad its not just me that is not getting things as I was worrying that maybe things were being taken from my doorstep whilst I was out.

Thats really good to know that you can ask for them to be sent by RM. I'm going to call them up now and request the same.

I'm totally fed up with my packages not turning up or taking at least3-4 weeks to arrive. I'm still waiting for the ojon TSV.

Since Hermes have become their main couriers the service has plummeted and i don't want to be filling out forms and waiting for orders to be re sent out, when i've ordered something in good faith to turn up in five to seven working days. Once or twice i can understand but when this happening time and time again it puts you off of ordering as you're never sure if you're going to receive it.

QVC really need to sort this out :down:

I was waiting for a package from the beginning of last month, it did not show then had to wait an age for the Letter to sign and send back. Never had a phone call. The problem is most certainly from the U.K. end because I have received 2 items from Scotland within 6 days and 1 from the States.

Latest posts

Back