Own MB Christmas Special

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
Well I was so disappointed by the L'Occitane TSV that I have gifted myself my own Molton Brown goody bag. I come under cleaner/ general dogsbody.Three of my favourite full sized bath/shower products with free p & p , plus 3 free 50 ml travel sizes of bath/shower washes and a sample of Heavenly gingerlily. How I miss the Molton Brown Christmas TSV!

OH always used to buy me the Molton Brown TSV for Christmas - it was my best pressie. I won't let him buy from the shop because it's just too expensive - even if it is beautifully packaged. I don't think it was QVCs decision to stop selling MB.

CC

OH always used to buy me the Molton Brown TSV for Christmas - it was my best pressie. I won't let him buy from the shop because it's just too expensive - even if it is beautifully packaged. I don't think it was QVCs decision to stop selling MB.

CC

Me too! I am buying from the MB site with 25% discount i think. I was going for the Elemis TSV but think I will pass as I did with the L'occitane TSV.

I bought one L'Occitane TSV as I wanted to try the almond shower gel.I usually buy more than one but have bought my presents from elsewhere this year.
Like Flying Pigs, I have just "gifted" myself a Molton Brown goody bag of shower gels and hand washes using the discount code.

There is 25% off Molton Brown from their own website until Sunday.

The code is FESTIVE2 and its everything.

yes you can copy it and bring it to your nearest store and they will give you the discount plus no postage to pay

i used my 2x£10 vouchers for handwashes. you had no miniumu spend which meant you could pick up a hanwash for £6 and i got a couple of shower gels free and a new perfume spary.

On the site it says free p&P with orders over £49. You have to spend over £49 after the discount has been taken off before it will give you free p&p. This seems a bit mean:taphead:
&P

Latest posts

Back