OTO - Casual & Co Leather Pull-On Comfort Sole Scrunch Boot

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having read the threads was sl worried as I'm a 6 1/2 and ordered a 6. They arrived this morning and pleased to say they fit and are very comfy.
Thanks for the tip.

Having read the threads was sl worried as I'm a 6 1/2 and ordered a 6. They arrived this morning and pleased to say they fit and are very comfy.
Thanks for the tip.

I ordered the 6 too, I take a 6 1/2. They fit really well and have a tiny bit at the front of the boot so toes are in no way squashed. I also have the nappa(suede) ones which have a different soles to these ones.

Don't know whether to send mine back or not.

They've gone back up to £36 now by the way,

Mine arrived yesterday mine were fine, they fitted, but I already own the plum.

I ordered the 6 too, I take a 6 1/2. They fit really well and have a tiny bit at the front of the boot so toes are in no way squashed. I also have the nappa(suede) ones which have a different soles to these ones.

I wore my Leather Comfort Sole boots today. They are really comfortable.

Recieved mine today.sending them back they didnt look the same as someone on here as already mentioned,they looked to puffy around the ankles also

Typical. I've been hoping these would come back in stock as I'd got them on waitlist at the OTO price. I got a fantastic pair of long boots in M&S this week with the 20% discount and they are so comfortable and I love them.

I looked at my QVC account earlier today and the status had changed to In Process. I emailed QVC straight away and asked them to cancel the order, but now it's showing Shipped. They're definitely going to have to go back - I'm expecting redelivery of a Centigrade coat on Monday and with getting the M&S boots this week I don't need another pair, however lovely they are, and even with them being half the price they're now showing at, I can't justify getting two pairs of boots and a coat this month.

some peeps on here have mentioned that if you refuse delivery , they go straight back to sender. :elmo:

I've been told by CS in the past to refuse delivery on an item they had sent in error. I had asked for a refund on a faulty item which I has sent back but they did not spot this and sent a replacement.

The only problem is you obviously cannot do this if the item is dumped on your doorstep without you being able to intercept the delivery person in time.

I've been told by CS in the past to refuse delivery on an item they had sent in error. I had asked for a refund on a faulty item which I has sent back but they did not spot this and sent a replacement.

The only problem is you obviously cannot do this if the item is dumped on your doorstep without you being able to intercept the delivery person in time.

Fortunately - or unfortunately in this case - I have a very nice postman who usually puts things in the guinea pig shed so I don't have to get them redelivered. Unless it's not his day to deliver, that's what will happen with the boots.

I've had a reply from QVC though who said that as I've notified them of not wanting them, he's made a note that as long as they're returned within seven days, they'll refund the full cost, including p&p, though will have to pay delivery back to them, but I'm happy with that - it's always a lot cheaper to send stuff back than what they charge for delivery.

Latest posts

Back