OTO - Casual & Co Leather Pull-On Comfort Sole Scrunch Boot

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You're all very welcome.

Nice for me to spot a bargain for once.

I've been after these boots in a size 4 in grey for ages. Keep checking the item number on a regular basis but so far no luck.

Couldn't believe it when I saw the reduced price - so I ordered a pair in black - you can always do with a new pair of black boots lol Don't suppose the grey will ever come back into stock now though. :(

Enjoy your bargains, everyone :)

You're all very welcome.

Nice for me to spot a bargain for once.

I've been after these boots in a size 4 in grey for ages. Keep checking the item number on a regular basis but so far no luck.

Couldn't believe it when I saw the reduced price - so I ordered a pair in black - you can always do with a new pair of black boots lol Don't suppose the grey will ever come back into stock now though. :(

Enjoy your bargains, everyone :)

You never know - they may do. I've only been able to order on Wait List - the only colour they had in size 3 - chocolate - was on Wait List. I've got the black ones already and love them and hoping the chocolate come back in stock.

Ooooh, thanks for that.....ordered 2 pairs (at OH insistence) as have been looking for reasonablly priced flat leather boots forever!

Mine arrived :(

Thank you I Love Choc for the heads up.

Super quick mine arrived today BUT

they are not a matching pair - :22: both are size 5 black - one has loads of soft wrinkles and the other has less wrinkles and a slightly different finish to the leather. Honestly this is not me being fussy :( they look completely different!

Rang CS they will collect for a refund and now I am on waitlist:52:

Lozi

Thanks from me too I Love Choc.:wavesmilie: I couldn't decide on what size to get, so in the end went for the 6 and the 7's in plum. With a bit of luck, one pair will fit me!

Mine arrived today.

Boots look lovely BUT they are too small. I took the advise of reviewers and the presentation which said for a half size go down a size. A bit too tight - and I've not got fat feet!

Such a shame! Got to go back.

Mine arrived today.

Boots look lovely BUT they are too small. I took the advise of reviewers and the presentation which said for a half size go down a size. A bit too tight - and I've not got fat feet!

Such a shame! Got to go back.

Could you not try to 'walk' them in until your 30 day MBG is nearly up patchtest? :D

Got mine today also, and I'm keeping mine :) I am glad I didn't size down, they feel fine in a 7 (take a 6.5 in Clarks). Not sure about the colour - it's a bit paler than I was expecting, more tan than chocolate, but for that price I'm not grumbling.

Mine arrived this morning and just walking round the house in them at the mo. I went down a full size (I have narrow feet) and I still thing they are a bit loose at the back so will need thick socks or a half insole. Very good value for the money.

Mine arrived this morning but I had to go out.

Just going to open the box.

And my Centigrade Faux shearling in purple, to replace the brown one which is falling to bits...

Will report back shortly!

The boots are slightly too big. I take four/four-and-a-half/five and these are fives. Not sure what to do as I suspect the fours might be too small. And these are blissfully easy to get on and feel very comfortable.

I'll wear them a bit and see how I feel.

The coat is gorgeous; a really rich purple, like red wine.

I tried the whole outfit on and I closely resemble the late Queen Mary. Not sure if that's actually the look I'm trying for, but still...

Well I received my set in chocolate yesterday and can you believe it one was darker than the other. :11: If I'd have worn them out everybody would have thought I had 2 odd boots on.

Very very miffed - it seems recently I've had to send loads back due to faults!

Mrs James burkha is the stage beyond the kaftan, which is becoming so common to be honest. Always the trend setter is our Mrs James :LOL::LOL:

Why thank you Jabba. It's a relief to get such an important matter clarified. I shall rest easy tonight. :)

Latest posts

Back