Orla Kiely Accessories TSV 11/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've always liked her prints, but have only ever had notebooks. I really like some of her watch designs. I think some of her wallets would look better if they scaled the print down, rather than just using the same size as the print in the bag.

I'm suspicious of a designer who is a one trick pony. She had had those prints since pussy was a kitten - literally for decades and I don't think they are that well made for the price.

In so saying I did see a lovely PLAIN bag n a shop in Dublin but the shop was so packed I couldn't wait long enough to ask for the price.

I have never been able to understand why this woman's offerings are so popular - she has been churning out bags in the same old print(s) since dinosaurs were roaming the earth & imvho, they are duller than ditch water & grossly overpriced for the quality & materials used!

:yawn:

It is often said by Q presenters (Chuntly has just trotted it out) that we should put a brooch on a clutch bag.

Would someone please tell me how you pierce a leather bag with a brooch pin and not ruin both of them.

In this show it has been suggested that a £74 plus postage so at least 80 squid should be used like this! I would want the bleeding bag for this and wouldn't be jabbing a pin into it!

Is it me? Or a load of Who Shot John?

I really wish that someone would tell that bland ambassador that every word in the English language does not have the letters "oil"

Styoil

Giroils - (favourite in Eastenders)

I am tired of seeing these prints although initially I liked them.I saw a black leather bag in the show yesterday well over £300, not lined (had a punched pattern) with Ms Chuntley doing the OTT swooning act.Well we are into the Christmas season now so one for the present drawer me thinks.

Good description of TSV, and pictures of one of the 4 print options on Anne Dawson's blog : http://blogs.qvcuk.com/stop-press-orla-keily-todays-special-value/. Bag and matching purse. Anne is launching the TSV.
Their offer on Monday is a classic Orla Kiely piece, with an adjustable strap and pockets inside for your phone and keys etc.

I’m joining guest Beth Goodrham at 12am on Tuesday for the launch, and I cannot wait!

It’s available in four gorgeous prints: Birdwatch, Tulip Stem, Winter Wallflower, and Sixties Stem.

I still don't get these massively priced bags which are just canvas or whatever material. I only own 4 handbags (all LG sale purchases) and they are all leather and top notch - in my opinion of course, not for everyone. I would not pay anywhere near £100 for a non leather bag no matter what brand.

CC

Orla Kiely Midi Sling Bag with Zip Purse
Item Number: 161063
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £120-£140
P&P: £5.95

This beautiful duo from Orla Kiely comprises the classic midi sling handbag featuring an adjustable strap and leather trims, and a matching zipped purse in your choice of four colourful prints. Co-ordinate your everyday style with these gorgeous accessories and ensure you're always looking sleek and sophisticated.

Passion for prints - all four options feature beautiful, nature-inspired bold prints. If you prefer a bag with a monochrome background that is easy to mix and match we suggest opting for the Tulip Stem option featuring black flowers with a bright splash of pink against a white background, or the Winter Wallflower print with yellow flowers against a grey background. If you're in the mood for all-out brights, why not go for Birdwatch with its flocks of brightly coloured birds against a blue background, or Sixties Stem which places a bright olive green flower print over a forest green background.

Outer: matte laminated cotton canvas; lining: 55% polyester, 45% cotton Linear Stem print jacquard; straps: double-sided webbing
Leather trims and zip pulls
Fastenings: handbag: magnetic press stud; wallet: zip
Handbag inner details: card holder pocket with leather Orla Kiely logo, small zip pocket, mobile pocket and elasticated key chain
Wallet inner details: internal pocket, card/ note slots
Wallet (h x w x d): 8.3cm x 12cm x 2cm (3.3" x 4.7" x 0.8")
Handbag (h x w x d): 26cm x 34cm x 11cm (10.2" x 13.3" x 4.2")
Strap drop: 39cm - 65cm (15.3" x 25.5")

Design options:

Birdwatch
Tulip Stem
Winter Wallflower
Sixties Stem

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161063

View attachment 12711

View attachment 12712

View attachment 12713

View attachment 12714

View attachment 12715

not for me dont like the prints or the fabrication. i could go to tk maxx and buy something pretty decent for that price

I really like the look of this, and the print but no way can I afford this price range :(

Latest posts

Back