Orla Kiely Accessories TSV 11/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't know if they're a brand that still sells on QVC, but The Sak had bags in their range bags made of oil/coated canvas, the same as OKs, that was a fraction of the price, it's yet again a sample of it's the name you pay for, not in my case though I've never heard of her.

Don't know if they're a brand that still sells on QVC, but The Sak had bags in their range bags made of oil/coated canvas, the same as OKs, that was a fraction of the price, it's yet again a sample of it's the name you pay for, not in my case though I've never heard of her.
Next have a full range of Orla Kiely items and they are more expensive than QVC. In the last Next sale the they had lots at half price. The design looks nice but for me it is something that will date quite quickly.

There's a stall in Chelmsford market selling oil cloth bags and satchels along the lines of OK and Cath Kidston. All priced under £20 and very nice they are too for that money. I don't suppose they will last as long as OK but that suits me, I get bored with bags after a while.

I'm not criticising the OK and Cath Kidston products, but it's good to have a budget choice too.

There's a stall in Chelmsford market selling oil cloth bags and satchels along the lines of OK and Cath Kidston. All priced under £20 and very nice they are too for that money. I don't suppose they will last as long as OK but that suits me, I get bored with bags after a while.

I'm not criticising the OK and Cath Kidston products, but it's good to have a budget choice too.

He also has Kipling look a!Ike's too!

Latest posts

Back