Origins on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Origins are back on QVC tomorrow but, before placing an order, be aware that, if you order any facial skincare product from the origins website over £25 - which all moisturisers are - you get a free skincare set worth between £14 - £19 approx. P+P is only £3.95.

I know it isn't tested on animals and contains no animal ingredients - origins was the first skincare brand to insist on this. They also insist that no comany tests on animals on their behalf.

I have extremely sensitive skin and feel that this may be beneficial to my skin. Has anyone used it and, if so, any feedback?

A winner all round for origins, methinks!

Origins is a nice brand, but nothing special.

After what has happened with Prescriptives, I have a feeling them coming back to QVC may mean all is not well with the company. EL once again pushing stock.

They have certain bits and pieces suited to sensitive skin like the oil cleanser. But some of their Youthopia upset my roseaca, as with any brand you need to patch test first.

Origins are back on QVC tomorrow but, before placing an order, be aware that, if you order any facial skincare product from the origins website over £25 - which all moisturisers are - you get a free skincare set worth between £14 - £19 approx. P+P is only £3.95.

I know it isn't tested on animals and contains no animal ingredients - origins was the first skincare brand to insist on this. They also insist that no comany tests on animals on their behalf.

I have extremely sensitive skin and feel that this may be beneficial to my skin. Has anyone used it and, if so, any feedback?

A winner all round for origins, methinks!

I like Perfect World, Modern Friction and their Andrew Weil range - all really work for my very sensitive skin. It's a real shame if they do turn out to be going along the Prescriptives path......

I had some really gorgeous ginger stuff from Origins a couple of Christmases ago. It was some scrub, body lotion and shower gel I think. Haven't used it since though because I stick to Philosophy or L'Occitane now.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Think I will give it a go. I'll order mine from the origins website, needless to say.

There was absolutely no incentive to buy anything if you live near a stockist - not so much as an introductory price :doh:

There was absolutely no incentive to buy anything if you live near a stockist - not so much as an introductory price :doh:

I thought so too... Especially as, even if you have no stockists near you and you have to order on the internet, most places have lower p&p than QVC. I guess the only incentive would be the 30 day MBG if you've never tried the products before... not quite enough of an incentive IMO!!:thinking2:

There were no nice little kits either. I do like a starter or discovery set. My money is safe today again.

I have never tried this range, but probably got enough products on my bathroom trolly already.

If any of you lives near Bicester Village and fancied trying Origins, there is a cosmetics shop there (sorry, can't remember the name now) that had quite a few different Origins products at a very good price. I looked at Modern Friction which was £21 against QVC's price of £28 + p&p...:sun:

I used the modern friction for several years - used to alternate it with the philosophy microdelivery peel - but have now given up on it. Always found it a bit tricky to use as it's so thick and sticky, tho' it gives lovely results. Now use Boots No 7 micro dermabrasion which is much simpler to use and much cheaper - but with similar results. :hi:

If any of you lives near Bicester Village and fancied trying Origins, there is a cosmetics shop there (sorry, can't remember the name now) that had quite a few different Origins products at a very good price. I looked at Modern Friction which was £21 against QVC's price of £28 + p&p...:sun:

There's also an outlet at Cheshire Oaks called The Cosmetic Company Store that sells Origins. It's been a while since I visited so can't recall the prices but I seem to remember they had some kits. x

There's also an outlet at Cheshire Oaks called The Cosmetic Company Store that sells Origins. It's been a while since I visited so can't recall the prices but I seem to remember they had some kits. x

Valm, thanks, that's indeed the name of the Bicester Village shop I was referring to! :flower:

Latest posts

Back