Order not arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nessarose

Witchy woman...
I placed an order on 16th June that was shipped on the 17th. It never arrived. I emailed to inform them, filled in a form, sent it off 1st class post on Monday but not a peep from them. How long does it take for them to make contact? Is it time I chased it up or do you have to wait for the correct department to get in touch? My first experience of this which can't be bad but their lack of resolution as yet is very disappointing. Many thanks in advance for any advice. :spider:

Last edited:
I'm not sure BC ... maybe the money will just magically appear back on your card and they won't bother to get in touch.

Suppose it's worth a phone call anyway.

I ordered 693286 Joseph Esposito Hammered Heart Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver & it was supposedly despatched on 19th June. Have not received it so I'll be claiming too.

I placed an order on 16th June that was shipped on the 17th. It never arrived. I emailed to inform them, filled in a form, sent it off 1st class post on Monday but not a peep from them. How long does it take for them to make contact? Is it time I chased it up or do you have to wait for the correct department to get in touch? My first experience of this which can't be bad but their lack of resolution as yet is very disappointing. Many thanks in advance for any advice. :spider:

If I remember rightly, the money appears back in your account, although it taskes longer than a standard refund. Will you let us know what happens BC? Thanks

Thanks for your help, I do hope I get a refund automatically but what if I want another one though? I would at least expect them to be in touch offering free postage on a replacement. Maybe I'm a bit sensitive but their silence makes me think they don't take my word for it...:spider:

Don't worry Mrs James, I pay the extra for my Artscape goodies to be sent Special Delivery to be on the safe side... :uglygirl:

I am a long time QVC shopper, this has happened to me a couple of times - and quite recently, you need not worry you will get your money back.

QVC actually rang me and asked if I would prefer a refund or a replacement item.

I'd give it another week.:nod:

Coincidence. My order was shipped on the 16th but has yet to arrive Im sending the form they sent me tomorrow.
I really wanted the item, now I wont get it as they dont seem to be stocking ABC anymore, it was the litre bottle of skin wash. :sad:

They do normally ring you-ask you again did it ever turn up and then ask if you want a replacement refund etc.

Coincidence. My order was shipped on the 16th but has yet to arrive Im sending the form they sent me tomorrow.
I really wanted the item, now I wont get it as they dont seem to be stocking ABC anymore, it was the litre bottle of skin wash. :sad:

There are loads of places stocking ABC on the web if you google. My daughter used to use it and I would get it cheaper than qvc by shopping around. They used to stock it in superdrug too-have they stopped now?

I buy my ABC from www.bodycare2000.com and they do free pand p over £50, have a loylaty point system. I had problem with Item I was charged for and did not recieve and I was refunded quickly after contacting them.I have been using them for a couple of years.

This has happened to me, too. They will get in touch and ask if you want refund or replacement, as they did with Rentochops. It is frustrating, as they don't seem to work in the same timescale as all of us! Once, I got so cheesed off waiting that I rang cust serv, who speeded it up and got me a replacement out.

Thanks for your help, I do hope I get a refund automatically but what if I want another one though? I would at least expect them to be in touch offering free postage on a replacement. Maybe I'm a bit sensitive but their silence makes me think they don't take my word for it...:spider:

Don't worry Mrs James, I pay the extra for my Artscape goodies to be sent Special Delivery to be on the safe side... :uglygirl:

Why don't you give them a ring then,maybe they have not received your declaration letter back in which case they will just assume you have got your parcel.I have always found cs very helpful and will speak to the other department and get a replacement done that day if they have got the deccy back.

Why don't you give them a ring then,maybe they have not received your declaration letter back in which case they will just assume you have got your parcel.I have always found cs very helpful and will speak to the other department and get a replacement done that day if they have got the deccy back.

Good point, if I've not heard by Monday I'll give them a call. Thanks everyone for your replies. :cow:

I ordered the litre bottle of ABC skinwash which was despatched on the 23rd and as I hadn't received it I chased it up on Friday, she checked with transport and I was told it was damaged in transit and as soon as it arrived back to QVC they would send another one out. I will have to get in touch with them again as I don't want to go on a waitlist.

Actually thinking about it from checking with their couriers they know that I haven't received it and they told me it was damaged and yet they won't return my money or resend the goods until they get them back. :doh:

Well, I phoned CS and it appears they didn't receive my declaration... :13: I managed to persuade them to send a replacement straight out and have to fill in another declaration. An awful lot of fannying about really, it's now over 3 weeks since I placed the order... :spider:

What I do is to send the form back Recorded delivery and then I check on Royal Mail website to see if its been recieved. Once QVC receive the form they usually refund or replace the item within a couple of days. I look on the "My Account" to check it says Returned and then look for the new item they are sending. Hope its resolved soon. Not sure how long you have been waiting BC but you could give them a call and ask them.

Sorry just read your previous post that you have rang CS as they had not recieved your form. Oh dear three weeks! Hope they are now sensing your replacement BC withiut the hassle of waiting for yet another form. I made a suggestion a while back about having the declaration forms available online to download and fill in.

Latest posts

Back