Order not arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Coincidence. My order was shipped on the 16th but has yet to arrive Im sending the form they sent me tomorrow.
I really wanted the item, now I wont get it as they dont seem to be stocking ABC anymore, it was the litre bottle of skin wash. :sad:

I spoke to CS yesterday as I had ordered the same and they told me they are expecting them in the next couple of weeks.

I've only had a problem with two orders, which isn't bad considering the amount I have ordered. :8:

When an order didn't turn up after 2 weeks, I rang CS and they said they'd send out a disclaimer letter, which they did. While I was on the phone they asked if I'd like a replacement sent out. The replacement item arrived quickly and they said that if the missing item turned up then I could keep that because the claim would already have been made. The one that had gone astray didn't turn up though.

The second item was a Philosophy duo ...... a shower gel and a lip gel. It arrived without the lip gel. When I rang they said they couldn't get another one as it was a one off offer and so they refunded the P & P as way of an apology and the money went back into my account within a few days.

Latest posts

Back