Or-Paz aka "That'll do" jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizdelassa

Registered Shopper
I know I've written a thread before relating to Or-paz when it first came out but it doesn't get better with age - to me it's a "that'll do" range. :dull:
Do you remember when you were a child and were given task to do in school that you weren't fond of? The effort that went into these tasks (usually art/needlework/cookery etc) was minimal and you'd get to a stage where you looked at your achievement and said "That'll do" when there was so much more that could be done to make it better.
This range is made by "skilled" artisans but they still look amateurish, I have a firend whom I work with who describes her own jewellery as amateur and she runs rings around this range. The watch, according to Dale, has a finish which is "just sensational" and is a "special, special look" :taphead:
I also didn't think that CFW Pearls were carat weighted but obviously I am wrong. :wonder:
I don't have a problem with organic jewellery but this looks tacky, it looks like they had an accident on the way over with the pieces and they got a bit battered. The guy is going on about casting a ring in two pieces and this is unusual - er yes usually a ring is made out of one cast, why don't you try this, might make it look better?. :headbang:

OK rant over

Totally agree, absolutely nothing in this range appeals to me in any way, shape or form. Did they do trickery with the lights to make it look shiny?

I really like the look of this range! I like the sort of rough-round-the-edges look, makes it seem like it's been hand-made. And some of the designs are really pretty and unusual. I haven't bought anything from the range yet, but I'm definitely tempted.

Each to their own, eh? Vive la difference and all that!

I really like the look of this range! I like the sort of rough-round-the-edges look, makes it seem like it's been hand-made. And some of the designs are really pretty and unusual. I haven't bought anything from the range yet, but I'm definitely tempted.

I am with you on this. I liked the look of some of it. Have not seen them in real life though

Check out Kimberley Selwood first, her silver range is beautiful, very well made and some are on last clicks! A ring I bought my DD we were thrilled with and wouldn't hesitate ordering again.

Latest posts

Back