OPI TSV 30/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• OPI TSV 1.jpg
    OPI TSV 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 497
☹️☹️☹️ was hoping for the new polish collection. ££££saved
they will be on in the day but people have wanted just a big set of nail envy for a while now

I know some people like pastel shades but this seems so boring to me, I find their tsvs very uninspiring and my money is definitely safe
the biggest problem with this tsv there is only the shades of nail envy when people expect proper polishes

Wish they’d do a TSV of useful bits they do other than polish. Their huge bottle of drying drops. The bottle of thinners for old polishes that are getting a bit thick. The very big bottle of their remover. Bought all in the past but not from Q.

Wish they’d do a TSV of useful bits they do other than polish. Their huge bottle of drying drops. The bottle of thinners for old polishes that are getting a bit thick. The very big bottle of their remover. Bought all in the past but not from Q.
theyve all been on air before & not sold out & this is the first non nail polish tsv as its all nail envy & normally there is only one in a set with nail colours

I have used nail envy for years. Not sure if it as good as they claim, I have strong nails which grow quickly, but they ridge and peel. Nail envy hasn’t corrected this, but I tend to think that maybe they would be a lot worse if I didn’t use it. My main gripe is that the coloured nail envy is done in such awful colours! The Hawaiian Orchid is a bit meh, Samoan Sand looks like you’ve got nicotine stained fingers, and the Bubble Bath is such a strange consistency, goes on streaky, but if you try and build it up with more layers, just looks thick and gloopy. Why don’t they do a nice range of brighter colours?

In the past, I’ve bought nail envy from eBay for £9 or less so £20 is an obscene price. No wonder I shop elsewhere. 😉

My nails are pretty awful, crack & break painfully below the quick at nothing. I’ve never found Nail Envy helps much. Had best results with Nailtiques which used to be a reasonable price, around £12, on A but is stupid money now so can’t afford it, last time I looked it was £60+ . I did read once it was because their factory had burned down but don’t know if that’s true. So I’m still looking for anything that will help.

My nails are pretty awful, crack & break painfully below the quick at nothing. I’ve never found Nail Envy helps much. Had best results with Nailtiques which used to be a reasonable price, around £12, on A but is stupid money now so can’t afford it, last time I looked it was £60+ . I did read once it was because their factory had burned down but don’t know if that’s true. So I’m still looking for anything that will help.
My nails were helped so much by Nail Envy. They used to split all the time. However, I have to say that since I have been using hand gel all the time they are not as good as they used to be.

Latest posts

Back