OPI TSV - 24th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having now seen what colours are featured in this TSV you have to ask yourself how many times are they going to trot out the same colours??? You Don't Know Jacques (Over the Taupe family) was in the original TSV last year and Malaga Wine was in the last AD for this one. Surely good business sense tells them that if someone had bought the last TSV on AD they wouldn't want another bottle of the Malaga Wine or a similar one to Jacques! Add to that the fact that they sell Lincoln Park in a duo which they say sells out time after time how can they expect to really sell this kit.

QVC - you and OPI have really dropped the ball on this one.

Ooooh thank you SCW!!! I would imagine that these sets will sell out big time over the TSV. I will order when they update the web with the details, I just hope it is not 1 glitter, 1 nail envy and 1 boring colour. Thanks again....

Spooky a bit of an update on it "Three-piece Muppets Collection from OPI. This limited edition Christmas range is themed by The Muppets and features three colourful polishes based on different characters. Go for festive-inspired chic with these fun and flirty Muppet nails polishes from OPI." is what it says now

I will get the muppets collection from Salon Service much cheaper and will just buy the ones that I want.

QVC really have missed a trick with this TSV, no doubt they will still sell loads as it is good value if you dont already have the colours or if you want to buy as a gift
but I wont be buying

the 3 piece muppets collection options are up,though not available in the 'choose' bit as yet IYKWIM

the options are

Miss Piggy option contains:
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Pepes Purple Passion (deep purple)
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Designer De Better (light metallic bronze)
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Getting Miss Piggy With It (glam glittery red)

Fozzie option contains:
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Warm & Fozzie (metallic copper)
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Meep Meep (bright fushcia)
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Rainbow Connection (rainbow glitter)

Gonzo option contains:
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Excuse Moi! (pink glitter)
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Divine Swine (purple glitter)
•1 x Nail Varnish (15ml) in Gone Gonzo Gone (true blue)

Sorry guys, but they can keep the TSV this time, nail envy, avoplex, yawn yawn!!

200535 Muppet Collection - thats for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yey, sparkle and glitter finally, :eek:)))))

Whoopedy doo dah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hate that Lincoln Park,it's supposed to be really dark blue but the few times I've worn it it looks black.

Not too fond of Nude shades but one of the dd's likes them so might just wait for the TSV to appear before I make my mind up.

I hate that Lincoln Park,it's supposed to be really dark blue but the few times I've worn it it looks black.

Not too fond of Nude shades but one of the dd's likes them so might just wait for the TSV to appear before I make my mind up.

totally agree, the russian navy is much nicer as a dark blue, though that is meant to have glitter in it and I can not see it lol
but at least it is a blue

OPI 10 Piece Classic Couture Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
QVC Price £36.50
Item Number 200017
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Classic Couture Collection from OPI. This 10-piece set showcases OPI's bestselling Original Nail Envy and Avoplex Oil to keep your nails in tip-top condition; three nail lacquers in classic shades; four deliciously scented hand creams and the brand new Gold Shatter Coat. Colour and care for your nails with this complete OPI collection.
Contains:
1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - high-gloss formula helps replace moisture lost in dry nails, and can help prevent peeling, cracking and splitting. Can also be used as a base coat and top coat
1 x Avoplex to Go Pen (7.5ml) - soften cuticles with this oil formula, rich in OPI's Advanced Avocado Lipid Complex, avocado oil and vitamin E
1 x Gold Shatter (15ml) - crackles to leave a two-texture pattern on each nail
1 x Malaga Wine Nail Lacquer - wine red (15ml)
1 x Lincoln Park After Dark Nail Lacquer - deep rich purple (15ml)
1 x Over the Taupe Nail Lacquer - taupe (15ml)
1 x Vanilla Snowflake Avojuice Hand Cream (30ml)
1 x Winter Huckleberry Avojuice Hand Cream (30ml)
1 x Ginger Lily Avojuice Hand Cream (30ml)
1 x Cran & Berry Avojuice Hand Cream (30ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200017

Have been watching the OPI TSV launch & waiting to see if they would show the Muppets Collection (the set of 3).... Wanting to see a live demo of Divine Swine - of course it wasn't on.... They had the mini set on (Frog of Bel Air is fab btw)...... They were also asking peeps to text in - so I did.... Said I was disappointed with the TSV - old colours - they should have included some of the Muppets Collection, as it was a Christmas TSV....... Anyway, my text didn't appear on the screen, lol (though none appeared)..... You see what happens when you can't sleep - you start texting QVC :bandit:

Last edited:
I did have a moment where I thought I'd buy it.Keep the polishes and farm a few other bits out.

Thought I'd check in my stash before ordering.....already have 3 reds and 3 taupes although not actually the exact of TSV.Already have Lincoln park and full size unopened nail envy and avoplex (which I don't really like).So I've decided against and gone for the serena duo in purple as I've waited ages for it to come back into stock.

Poor show OPI and QVC.Really wanted some christmassy stuff :sad:

I've managed to resist. I can't usually resist nail colour. Boring TSV. Don't like the OPI shatters. I prefer the nails inc crackle. Hope the nails inc TSV is more exciting.

I must admit to quite liking the sparkle on the gold shatter but that is not enough to tempt me with this TSV.It seems so unimaginative and the presentation suggested that both Alison and whotserface from OPI thought so too imo.:sleepy:

Good luck Toadette. My tips would be have plenty of kitchen roll by your side (it can get messy!), cotton wool pads and buy really cheap acetone nail polish without any moisturisers - it makes sure that the plates stay clean between stamping. Removers with moisturisers tend to build up a coat on the plate and the stamping doesn't work as well. Also give the stamper in the kit a bit of a buff with a nail file as this improves the pick up from the plate.

Let us know how you get on

(Sorry to swap the subject from the TSV)... I just got some Konad stuff at the weekend too and I'm after a "bad" remover (ie I can't use my normal OPI one with moisturiser but I need one as acetone-y as possible). Anyone know where you can buy a cheap one with lots of acetone? Does any of the supermarkets do one please? That would be handy.

Thanks in advance! :)

As for the TSV: I have the gold shatter already and it's one of my fave Shatters :)

Well, they've just shown the Muppets Collection on the show - all of a few minutes worth..... Didn't even show the very popular Rainbow Connection on the nails.... A really poor presentation of these lovely colours.... And Carmel gets on my nerves - its all phenomenal! :bandit:

I've had to turn the sound off, she was far too annoying.
Good start too, when she got Mrs OPI's name wrong. Silly moo.

Well, they've just shown the Muppets Collection on the show - all of a few minutes worth..... Didn't even show the very popular Rainbow Connection on the nails.... A really poor presentation of these lovely colours.... And Carmel gets on my nerves - its all phenomenal! :bandit:
I agree,Daisy, with everything you've said!!

In fact I may have to switch off because Carmel's droning and dreadful sales patter is doing me swede in!!:headbang:

Latest posts

Back