Opi tsv 24/06/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

warwa100

Registered Shopper
Saw on a web chat that Julie did on Monday night in the Back To You group that OPI have a TSV next month.

I would go as far as to say this is the one & only offering for 2015 from the OPI team...

Don't they usually do one in the run-up to Christmas? Around October-November time?

I'm not 100% sure on that one. But I have looked back at my emails from QVC and in 2014 they had one in April, in 2013 they had two (one in Mar one in Jun), can't see any for 2012. In 2011 & 2010 there were TSV's around the Christmas period and in the spring/summer.

Oh i do like the sound of this. Wonder why they do so few tsvs

I think I asked this question myself when I attended the beauty bash last year. If I remember correctly I was told that this is the deal the have with QVC because the TSV(s) they do do are at such a good price and they do OTOs and special prices (and collections) throughout the year too.

I shall look forward to this - I hope it is some nice bright colours.

Does anyone know what this is yet ? I know OPI doesn't suit everyone but it's definitely my favourite and lasts the longest on me. The problem is I have just had to buy a car and have had a cheap holiday but not sure I can afford / justify buying this especially as I have over 100 vanishes at home .....

OPI TSV Wednesday 24th of June 2015

Looks like there is an OPI TSV on Wednesday the 24th of June...

PS. Anyone know how come Lisa (and sometimes Julie has been missing too) has not been doing the more recent OPI shows please?

So to guess the colours... And this is just a guess:

The white glitter could maybe be: Make Light Of The Situation (Soft Shades Collection)
Blue: I Sea You Wear OPI (Brights 2015 Collection)
Red: I STOP For Red (Brights 2015 Collection)
Pink: The Berry Thought Of You (Brights 2015 Collection)

...or any better guesses...?

Really like it. Minus the Pink Nail Envy... Again! LOL!

LOVE IT! Definitely a purchase I'll be making. Lovely bright, fresh and summery colours. Like a bit of bold drama at this time of year! And much prefer the pink Nail Envy to the nude.

I'm disappointed -it's not very adventurous (for me) and I have at least one unopened nail envy as well as a nude envy and I have lots of blues and don't like the red at all -I do quite like the sparkly white. I think it's probably a good set to go for if you're new to OPI or you need to restock the basics. I'll watch on the day to see if anything tempts me but won't buy the TSV

I like the two sparkly ones, white & blue, but I don't wear 'ordinary' polish any more; I recently got a red carpet manicure set and I'm getting along quite well with it.

Latest posts

Back