Opi tsv 24/06/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The info has been added now and it's an AD too:

----

This Summer Envy Collection includes OPI mainstays Avoplex Oil, Nail Envy and RapiDry Topcoat, plus a Pink Nail Envy, three vibrant lacquers currently only available at QVC, and an iridescent glitter effect polish. A fantastic OPI collection that will help to condition and strengthen your nails, whilst updating your look with the latest on-trend shades.

You got it here first - the three vibrant polish shades are from OPI's Brights Collection, which is currently not available anywhere else, whilst the Pink Nail Envy has been created especially for QVC customers.

Stay season savvy - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the next hot-off-the-press edition of this collection at today's fantastic price. It includes shades from OPI's AW 2015 Venice Collection, perfect for ensuring your nails stay up-to-date at all times.

A gorgeous gift - both collections come with a gift box; one in luxurious white, the other in black and gold, making them ideal presents for friends. They also double up as stylish storage solutions, with two drawers that each hold four 15ml bottles of OPI nail polish, that will look great on a dressing table or stacked on shelves.

This collection contains:
1 x I Stop for Red (15ml) NEW - hot red
1 x Berry Thoughtful Of You (15ml) NEW - rich purple
1 x I Sea you Wear OPI (15ml) NEW - an iridescent metallic blue
1 x Make Light of the Situation (15ml) - a fine, iridescent silver glitter
1 x Nail Envy (15ml) - this bestselling nail treatment helps to harden weak, thin or brittle nails, and can also be used as a base and top coat. Contains a protein and calcium-enriched formula
1 x Pink Nail Envy (15ml) - made especially for QVC, a beautiful warm pink shade of the original Nail Envy
1 x Avoplex Oil (15ml) - helps to condition and moisturise cuticles. Rich in four oils - avocado, sunflower, sesame and kukui
1 x RapiDry Topcoat (15ml) - a high-gloss, fast-drying top coat, designed to protect your lacquer and help it last longer
1 x gift box - a two-tier drawer white gift box that can also be used to store your polishes

Stay in time with the trends:
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive a new season version of this collection in 60 days at the same great value price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Your next delivery will contain:
1 x Worth a Pretty Penny (15ml) - shimmery copper
1 x Gimme A Lido Kiss (15ml) -pinky-red
1 x O Suzi Mio (15ml) - a deep, rich purple
1 x Baroque But Still Shopping (15ml) - shimmering gold
1 x Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Pink Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Avoplex Oil (15ml)
1 x RapiDry Topcoat (15ml)
1 x gift box - in black and gold

How to apply:
Begin at the centre of your nail, approximately a couple of millimetres from your cuticle
Let the bristles fan out for maximum coverage and with each brush stroke continue right to the tip

Behind the brand
OPI offer award-winning nailcare products that no woman should be without. Their nail polish is the choice of Hollywood A-listers and even if you've never walked the red carpet, OPI will make you feel like you have.

Delivered to UK only

Pink Nail Envy is the only OPI product that I like and now it seems to be only available in sets. The duo has disappeared from the website.

If you think you may have similar colours already check out the blog called I'm a beauty geek for swatches. I definitely have similar colours to those featured and don't want any more apoplexy or nail envy at the mo so this kits not for me. I do love the look of on pinks and needles though x

Saw on a web chat that Julie did on Monday night in the Back To You group that OPI have a TSV next month.

I would go as far as to say this is the one & only offering for 2015 from the OPI team...

I seem to have been unlucky with OPI and probably won't buy them again!! Had a glittery one that chipped on the 1st day and another red colour that was rather watery and didn't go on well at all!! You can't beat LD and Nails Inc. for value and long lasting. :mysmilie_59:

You can buy the TSV now - item number 208373, but the auto delivery option isn't working yet.
Not sure how long this will work for as they often realise people are buying early and remove items before TSV goes live.
I'm waiting for auto delivery option, but will keep trying today to see if auto delivery option goes live too.
I'm running out of nail envy, so this has come at a good time for me :mysmilie_14:

Sorry, it looks like they've stopped the single delivery option already, but you can see price and colours if you search for OPI on QVC website - will just have to wait for tomorrow to buy :mysmilie_51:

Nail Plolish Direct have the 250ml Avojuice in a range of smells/flavours for £8.95 free delivery, as opposed to QVCs choice of two duos £19.95 £3.95 p&p.

A tweet on OPI's own website
Tune in to @qvcuk at midnight today for our first TSV of the year! #qvc
4 hours ago
- seems to hint that there may be more than one TSV this year.

Interesting to see that Lisa Bennett is no longer guest presenting the brand, even for the TSV. Julie - the other sister is still there, though. They've got Siobhan with the ultrawhite teeth as the brand ambassador (so I'm not convinced she's actually employed by OPI UK).

A tweet on OPI's own website - seems to hint that there may be more than one TSV this year.

Interesting to see that Lisa Bennett is no longer guest presenting the brand, even for the TSV. Julie - the other sister is still there, though. They've got Siobhan with the ultrawhite teeth as the brand ambassador (so I'm not convinced she's actually employed by OPI UK).

Siobhan does work for OPI and has done for several years. I had to contact OPI over an issue a few years back and it was Siobhan I dealt with.

I think QVC are on a mission to replace the brand "characters" with their own "bland ambassadors". I like Lisa and Julie, they've never been in awe of Alison Young or the other presenters and are comfortable correcting any incorrect info given out on air. Even more fun was watching their mum Lena White when she used to appear for OPI on Q. Looking back at some of the earlier guests, they tended to be fully involved in the production or import of the brand, quirky, articulate or all of these qualities. I used to enjoy the Supernails shows too, because Carolyn Sears was a strong personality. It seems as though Q's idea of a guest is just a pretty face who won't rock the boat.

Back to the TSV, I have an easypay code burning a hole in my pocket and planned to use it for a TSV that would be on auto-delivery; it's the only way to get AD on easy pays and worked very well for me in the past when Leighton Denny had a 4 drop OTO. Sadly I haven't seen anything during beauty month that I fancied and it expires on the 30th. The today's TSV looks so similar to other OPI TSVs in recent years so I'm not buying.

I think it's one of those personal codes that only works for those who've been sent a card but if anyone want to try it the code is JUNEBM

I think QVC are on a mission to replace the brand "characters" with their own "bland ambassadors". I like Lisa and Julie, they've never been in awe of Alison Young or the other presenters and are comfortable correcting any incorrect info given out on air. Even more fun was watching their mum Lena White when she used to appear for OPI on Q. Looking back at some of the earlier guests, they tended to be fully involved in the production or import of the brand, quirky, articulate or all of these qualities. I used to enjoy the Supernails shows too, because Carolyn Sears was a strong personality. It seems as though Q's idea of a guest is just a pretty face who won't rock the boat.

Back to the TSV, I have an easypay code burning a hole in my pocket and planned to use it for a TSV that would be on auto-delivery; it's the only way to get AD on easy pays and worked very well for me in the past when Leighton Denny had a 4 drop OTO. Sadly I haven't seen anything during beauty month that I fancied and it expires on the 30th. The today's TSV looks so similar to other OPI TSVs in recent years so I'm not buying.

I think it's one of those personal codes that only works for those who've been sent a card but if anyone want to try it the code is JUNEBM

I would caution you about EP offers on AD - I tried to do the same thing on an AD item, and it didn't work. I hope you manage it though!

According to the info I found on the internet, Coty bought OPI, and Coty UK has owned OPI's UK Distributor (Lena White Limited) since January 2014. Lena White was on the board but has now retired. Lisa is showing on LinkedIn as Coty UK Commercial Director - maybe in that role she doesn't have the time to do QVC shows any more? Julie referred last night to her nail salon, so I'm not sure if she's involved in the distribution side.

I'm very pleased with this TSV, I need to replace my OPI nail care items, so this is very good value. As it really is just the nail care that I'm after, I'm going to be selling on 3 of the nail colours: I Stop for Red, I Sea you Wear OPI, Make Light of the Situation. I'll be listing them on Ebay at the weekend for £24 incl UK postage, but if anyone on here wants these for £22 including UK postage, just drop me a pm.

i haven't gone for it this time... all the colours are similar to ones i already have

I'm very pleased with this TSV, I need to replace my OPI nail care items, so this is very good value. As it really is just the nail care that I'm after, I'm going to be selling on 3 of the nail colours: I Stop for Red, I Sea you Wear OPI, Make Light of the Situation. I'll be listing them on Ebay at the weekend for £24 incl UK postage, but if anyone on here wants these for £22 including UK postage, just drop me a pm.

I have sent you a P.M
Karen

In future please note that all sales should be made in the Buy Sell and Swap section.

Thank you!

A tweet on OPI's own website - seems to hint that there may be more than one TSV this year.

Lisa did the 4pm show this afternoon but will be Siobhan again tonight.

In future please note that all sales should be made in the Buy Sell and Swap section.

Thank you!

Apologies - I'm not on here very often and didn't realise that it was now no-no to do this. Won't happen again, sorry.

Latest posts

Back