Opi tsv - 20/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought it was a bit too similar to the last TSV which I bought so I wasn't tempted. I did by the bright collection on last clicks and am loving the colours in that

I really wish OPI suited me but it took months for my nails to get over me using nail envy and avoplex, they have some simply gorgeous colours but it lasts about 2 days on my nails if I am lucky, mind you thats better than Leighton Denny. I have been using Jessica nail products and they are great the colours last for ever shame QVC dont sell it.
Every time there is an OPI show there are colours there that I really want but the dozens of bottles in the cupboard that I dont use because they dont stay on my nails remind me not to spend my money the TSV colours look lovely but I am being strong and if my resolve weakens I shall just look in the cupboard!!!

Yes bluebell, they look lovely but if you saw the demo today when the nail tech was applying one with red hearts in, you would think twice..

She had to try at least 5 times to actually fish a heart out the bottle - she kept putting in the brush and coming up with no heart attached, and then when she did finally get a heart on the brush, she could not get it to stay on the nail!!! Looked a right palaver to me, and I'm nail tech trained!!

Yes bluebell, they look lovely but if you saw the demo today when the nail tech was applying one with red hearts in, you would think twice..

She had to try at least 5 times to actually fish a heart out the bottle - she kept putting in the brush and coming up with no heart attached, and then when she did finally get a heart on the brush, she could not get it to stay on the nail!!! Looked a right palaver to me, and I'm nail tech trained!!

:LOL: I did see the demo and I was laughing thinking if she was struggling what hope would others have.
I am training to be a beauty therapist and nail technician

I like the look of the TSV but still have lots to go at from the OPI 25th Anniversary TSV last year and also a Leighton Denny rejuvenate the nails set from pre-Christmas so have managed to resist. I did, however, fall in love with the OPI Dozen Roses colour in one of the kits this evening so have bought it as a single bottle on Ebay from the USA. I do love OPI's yummy colours and amusing names but as I keep my nails short and have a mountain of nail products, common sense has prevailed on the TSV today.

If anyone missed the last TSV or wants another set check out this offer from Lena White - it's almost identical (the only thing I can see that's different is the remover) http://www.lenawhite.co.uk/store/offers/indulgent-pamper-collection:

Ordered this on Sunday and it arrived this morning. What a great kit! The colours are lovely (well, two of them are -- I'm not sure about the pale mauve.) Best of all, in my childish way, I love the little bag; it's a perfect shape and size for stashing the current manicure kit.

I was also inspired to search for Rapidry, the cuticle exfoliator and Chipfree on eBay. So I shall soon have the most beautiful nails in North London.

Thanks very much for the tip, Valm!

Just saw the demo the colours are fab and it was funny when the nail Technician was trying to pop the hearts onto the nails!

I really wish OPI suited me but it took months for my nails to get over me using nail envy and avoplex, they have some simply gorgeous colours but it lasts about 2 days on my nails if I am lucky, mind you thats better than Leighton Denny. I have been using Jessica nail products and they are great the colours last for ever shame QVC dont sell it.
Every time there is an OPI show there are colours there that I really want but the dozens of bottles in the cupboard that I dont use because they dont stay on my nails remind me not to spend my money the TSV colours look lovely but I am being strong and if my resolve weakens I shall just look in the cupboard!!!

Did you have problems with the nail envy and avoplex then Delh?

Latest posts

Back