Opi tsv 16/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn't sure about the Nearly Nude to be honest, but I found that three coats have given me a solid colour. With two coats, streaking was evident. Although I do prefer the 'Muppet' colour in the set, the Nearly Nude is better for work.

I've stuck with two coats of the Glitter Off for now and found the best way to completely remove it is to tip it in the remover pot (for milliseconds,) when I'm taking the polish off the other nails. It then peels off cleanly. I do this because I wasn't very keen on picking at my nails to remove it.

I wasn't sure about the nude nail envy at first (mainly because I needed three coats), but once it was on I loved it. It lasted a week too and that was only because I took it off on Monday to put a coloured lacquer on.

the nude nail envy is really nice. its quite warm without looking dirty. the blue is very in your face but oddly i quite like it. the green shimmery one is my fav with the glitter on the ring fingers . the glitter is very very good. more jewelled than glitter quality

I am waiting for the auto delivery as I am about to run out of the original nail envy and don't want to pay the price they asked for it in my local Boots.
You would think that with the number of Auto delivery options Q are now offering they would have a page on the website so that you can check when the next delivery is due.

The AD is now showing as shipped on my account page so it should be arriving some time after the weekend.
I am in 2 minds to refuse delivery as I have only just had the Mustang collection delivered http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-8-Piece-Mustang-Lacquer-Collection.product.206385.html?upsh= 1 so I really don't need any more of the add on's although I like the colours in the AD collection

Would the AD show up as the first item on your purchase list please (and not under April/the original TSV)? If so there's no sign of mine being shipped yet....

Would the AD show up as the first item on your purchase list please (and not under April/the original TSV)? If so there's no sign of mine being shipped yet....

AD shows next to the original order, not at the top of your account (if you have it in date order).

Mine is showing up under the original item code 206343 from the 14/04/14.
I hope this helps Anso

Thank you both of you. Found it! Mine says "in process", so hopefully it will ship today....

Anyone received theirs yet?

Yes I got mine already on Saturday. I love the new colours from the Nordic collection. But I think it's a shame that they included yet another Nude Nail Envy when we already got on in the original TSV (I of course knew this was part of the AD, but I wish we'd had yet another new colour instead. Don't think I'll ever use two Nude NEs).

Mine arrived last Friday. Lovely Nordic colours! Love mine. I will probably use the extra nude Nail Envy as a gift, since I've barely used the first one. But for me, it was already about the other products.

Latest posts

Back