Oooppsss!! Another Haul

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

what a great haul!!!! the diopside has to be my fave, tis bliddy gowjus! i have been looking for a nice big (affordable) diopside ring since finding gems but alas too slow, too mean and usually too small lol

what a great haul!!!! the diopside has to be my fave, tis bliddy gowjus! i have been looking for a nice big (affordable) diopside ring since finding gems but alas too slow, too mean and usually too small lol

Sorry to disappoint you borednow but the RD is not from rocks its from qvc and I have had it for a few years.

just been for a quick look at QVc to hunt out ur ring (thanks for the tip btw) but the nearest they have to yours is a lot smaller (stone wise that is lol) but they do have a few nice ones on QVC. and a couple of peridot rings on the clicks thingy. i can feel the cc trying to hide in the corner, shivering in fear (or is it anticipation? lol)

£8 yazrose. I need to wear the necklace for couple of hours to see if they twist!!

Would it be possible for me to take it off your hands if you are going to send it back? I love lapis, it is my fav so would be only to happy to purchase it.

BH - is that an amethyst bracelet in your second post, first photo (pear shapes on silver)? It's stunning and I WANT ONE!!!!

Love your haulage (but then again, I always do)!

Congrats hun.

:WOW: What can I say, you bad, bad girl :4:

Another totally stunning haul!!

:doggie:

£8 yazrose. I need to wear the necklace for couple of hours to see if they twist!!

Would it be possible for me to take it off your hands if you are going to send it back? I love lapis, it is my fav so would be only to happy to purchase it.

One of the lapis is darker than the lot! Will try and take another picture. if you still are happy then yeah I would be happy to send it to you instead of rocks!

BH - is that an amethyst bracelet in your second post, first photo (pear shapes on silver)? It's stunning and I WANT ONE!!!!

Love your haulage (but then again, I always do)!
Congrats hun.

Thanks meeshoo :) Yes it is an amethyst bracelet and a great bargain at just £7

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=OG054

WOW BH - another bargain as you say! Thanks for the link hun. Enjoy wearing everything!

s4587.gif
Another amazing haul BH ... you certainly live up to your ST name!

Does anything ever look naff on you? Can't imagine it does.
bling.gif

Think it could be time to count up all those authenticity cards again!!
wink2.gif

One of the lapis is darker than the lot! Will try and take another picture. if you still are happy then yeah I would be happy to send it to you instead of rocks!

Thanks BH another piccies would be great. I would be only to happy to purchase it from you.

As usual, an incredible haul :60: Great idea again, having the two 'triangular' pendants together - now I'll have to look for another to match my single one :4: also the doubling up of the amethyst necklaces. Good luck with untangling the pearls - mine arrived okay and although it's shorter than I thought it would be, it is lovely. Good luck too with no more purchases till after the open day :5: can you really resist a bargain ? Enjoy x

lol bh, you never do things by halves...
What a fab haul! My own favourites are the shiva eye, what a fantastic statement piece, and those little toggle pearl bracelets - I've been after those for ages, but I've never seen them auctioned :(
Loving the two triangular pendants together, inspired!
But a little disappointed by the colour in the very last marquise blue topaz ring, I've always expected it to be a lot more saturated. Not that there's anything wrong with it as it is, but from seeing it on screen it just looked a lot deeper.
A lovely haul as ever, enjoy wearing them all.
I do like the fact that you buy even more than me...

Not sure about this necklaces!! The amethyst and lapis are not the same colour through out and I can't see the necklace not twisting when you are wearing it!! Might go back!

I have this amethyst necklace, in fact am wearing it today and it doesn't move and twist round, it sits really well :)

Sazza thanks for that but I have sent the necklace back as one of the amethyst was dark and stood out of the rest!

lol bh, you never do things by halves...
What a fab haul! My own favourites are the shiva eye, what a fantastic statement piece, and those little toggle pearl bracelets - I've been after those for ages, but I've never seen them auctioned :(
Loving the two triangular pendants together, inspired!
But a little disappointed by the colour in the very last marquise blue topaz ring, I've always expected it to be a lot more saturated. Not that there's anything wrong with it as it is, but from seeing it on screen it just looked a lot deeper.
A lovely haul as ever, enjoy wearing them all.
I do like the fact that you buy even more than me...

I have the third triangular pendant coming my way too Anne :53:

I agree the blue topaz is not a deep colour but it is very sparkly and better than I expected.

The two bracelets might be a bit too dainty for you Anne!! but on a positive side they do fit well :)

Latest posts

Back