Onesies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
Surely fashion forward QVC have missed a trick here. Can't find a single one (sie) on their website.Their own superior version would have made a fab TSV in the run-up to Christmas.

It would have been funny to see the presenters modelling them. Wonder if any would refuse. :mysmilie_466: :giggle:

...and they'd come in a nice shiny polyester with beaded, sequinned and diamante embellishment....

Jinny x

Surely fashion forward QVC have missed a trick here. Can't find a single one (sie) on their website.Their own superior version would have made a fab TSV in the run-up to Christmas.

Excuse my ignorance here, but are onesies the adult babygro things?

My daughter has just posted a pic of her husband in one on facebook. Poor man, yes they are a grown up babygrow.LOL

I'd have no objections to Glen Campbell modelling one - it'd be a lot more stylish than his usual heinous stuff....

And he wouldn't be able to wear a ****** "little shoe" with it....

Jinny x

I have one! but only since i became single - it's a cow print fleece and MAN is it cosy!

have a look on ebay at the Primark ones, Frazzled, you should be paying @ £20, inc p+p

i've seen them in primark but i have to ask.......um.....isn't it a pain when you need to go to the loo?

i've seen them in primark but i have to ask.......um.....isn't it a pain when you need to go to the loo?

I had one about 20 years ago. Great idea ... until you stay in friends' student houses with absolutely no heating and have to go in the middle of the night. Purple goosebumps - not a good look!

I had one about 20 years ago. Great idea ... until you stay in friends' student houses with absolutely no heating and have to go in the middle of the night. Purple goosebumps - not a good look!

but do you have to peel the whole thing off?

i've just reminded myself - anyone remember when 'bodies' were all the rage? after a few drinks, who could be bothered with all that rummaging around in the loo to find the bit hanging down the back?

i've just reminded myself - anyone remember when 'bodies' were all the rage? after a few drinks, who could be bothered with all that rummaging around in the loo to find the bit hanging down the back?

Yep, had a few of those too. Loved the Ab Fab episode where Patsy gets out of the taxi with those bits still dangling ...

mine has a zip, but yes. taking the whole thing off for a pee is an absolute pain!

i bought one for my mum and she won't wear it for that reason. well, that and she says she looks like Mrs Blobby in it...

It's the cow print one my son-in-law was wearing in the photo on facebook, he has now found a father christmas one and that's on there as well. I think he's lost the plot. lol.

Latest posts

Back