One good thing about QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC customer service is brilliant!!!!
QVC staff are friendly and helpful, the calls are free and they answer their phones quickly.
Unlike plenty of other businesses I've dealt with.
QVC customer services team rock!!!!

Well obviously I'm a huge QVC fan. (With a 14 items a month batting average to prove it!) :eek:

Hmmm.. Let's see...

Through QVC I came here and met you weird and wonderful lot. :flower:

Will that do for starters? :D

I like the fact that the Carole Hochman range comes in genuinely large sizes so my miserable Mother can have a few nice fancy nighties etc instead of her mantra that large people aren't worthy,

me too...I am a Reubensesque lady and love also the fact that Indigo Moon comes in genuinely large sizes...okay not to everyone's taste but its really annoying when other makes "size debar" me from wearing their products.
I really get the "not worthy" thing at one time it seemed that if you were anywhere over a size 14 underwear had to be huge baggy and surgical pink or coffee coloured and clothes were designed to make you vanish. :(

My Mum used to love QVC especially when she became housebound it used to cheer her up, gave her something to talk about and she used to enjoy shopping with them (in moderation) and having parcels arrive. It also meant that she could continue to choose gifts for the family long after she couldn't go out shopping.

Washable suede...again in funky colours and generous size range
Honora pearls, need I say more?
Their craft prices, even with the stonking p and p
Liz Earle products

It introduced me to certain ranges that I now buy Direct....... Liz Earle, apart from Hochman and LG.

QVC customer service is brilliant!!!!
QVC staff are friendly and helpful, the calls are free and they answer their phones quickly.
Unlike plenty of other businesses I've dealt with.
QVC customer services team rock!!!!

This is the first thing I thought of re: this thread. I've never come across a bored sounding or apathetic person at QVC CS. Even when they can't help you with something they sound apologetic.

There is also the point that QVC has introduced me to some lovely beauty brands that I would not have tried from anywhere else because the price would have been too steep and I would not have been able to return them had they not suited me.

It has made me poor!

Seriously, it has introduced me to lots of things like LG, LE and Ojon and SBC and Decleor and . . . . .

And their Customer Service people have always been very helpful.

Living in an area with really rubbish shops, it's great to buy stuff from somewhere other than Tesco :clapping:

Some QVC pros: I don't ever dread having to contact CS if I have a query, as was the case with another well known shopping channel, and I always get a positive result. It's very educational, even if I don't want to buy anything, I've learned a lot about jewellery and skincare, for example. It's given me something to watch when there is carp all on the other TV channels. It found me this forum, which has given me lots of laughs, tips, advice and help, not to mention some great people to 'talk' to.

4 things I'm happy about:

Smashbox
A'kin
Liz Earle
Laura Geller

I'd never have known about any of these if it weren't for QVC and they do still have the best prices when it comes to TSV's. Not so much on the individual products!

Tx

Lots of positives for me.....

Hi :hi:,

Too many to mention individually, but the top of my list would be:
  • Ralph Rossini and Honora pearls
    Gatineau skin care products
    SBC Arnica, Collagen and Propolis gels
    Ojon hair care
    Chateau d'Argent jewellery
    Cooks essentials pans
    Birkenstocks
    Gale Hayman eye gel and lip lift
I don't buy them all from QVC now as I can source some of them more cheaply elsewhere, but QVC introduced me to them in the first place.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

As the nearest department store is over 40 miles away QVC gives me the opportunity to see and buy things that are just not available here. And I know that if it isn't right then I can always send it back (As long as I don't go over the 50% limit !!!)

It introduced Lola Rose to me :flower::flower: And when my period of being in a leg cast was extended and my mobility very limited, it probably saved my sanity.:hi:

Company during those long insomniac nights

Decléor skincare (although now bought elsewhere)

Seeing happy friendly faces on the TV and thinking, one day I too will be lovely, pretty and cheerful like Claire...!

(I am a sap.) :rolleyes:

Company during those long insomniac nights

Decléor skincare (although now bought elsewhere)

Seeing happy friendly faces on the TV and thinking, one day I too will be lovely, pretty and cheerful like Claire...!

(I am a sap.) :rolleyes:

Awwwww, bless her. In the Indigo Moon hour the guest said " it's a sort of sailor blue like you see......." and Claire jumped in with "in the Harbour ".........
Dunno why, but it made me laugh....................I'm easily amused.........:giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back