One good thing about QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That they don't put our names on the bottom of the screen when we buy something...

Other than that, they've introduced me to some nice products - LE being top, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Lock and Lock, L'Occitane, which have brought a bit of joy to my life.

Finally, that they took my slim and lifts back, without quibble, even though I'd worn them.....and refunded me.

I like the company it gives me,when my hubby is on shift and my teenagers are all plugged into their xbox's etc

I find the channel really easy watching and listening - have tried IW,and it just gives me a headache - very confusing

Apart from the warning of over 50% being returned,have always found CS very helpful and answer the phone quick

has introduced me to lots of brands

easy website

can at times have some real nice stuff and if caught on a OTO,good prices too

easy payments I suppose

Am able to buy the odd present here and there for mil and sil at xmas or birthday,when too busy working

It introduced me to Smashbox and A'kin ... both of which I tend to buy else where now.

I do wish QVC would give us an A'kin TSV though.

It introduced me to Liz Earle and I think IMHO to me personally they have always been very fair and I have never had any problems with them. The only thing I would say from time to time which is a pain is waiting for declaration form to arrive but apart from that Im happy with them. Just my opiniun.

Try Me's. Beauty ones especially. I know they're designd to get us hooked on a new range, but I like the idea that you can try an assortment of products across a range and no individual bit of it cost you very much money if you don't like one or two bits of it - but want to keep the rest.

And they keep the prices on these really competitive usually so they're bargainous as well a being a bit of a boon for greedy and inquisitive types like me who want to try everything! :D

It introduced me to Smashbox and A'kin ... both of which I tend to buy else where now.

I do wish QVC would give us an A'kin TSV though.

Me too sugar! I've even emailed QVc promising to buy half a dozen and showng them positive reviews on their own site from peeps who don't really care about the "more natural than the average bear" credentials but just like using the products to demonstrate that they have mass appeal but I think The Big Brands are worried they'll lose customers and have put the frighteners on! :eek:

They have the best selection and quality of jewellery and when normal TV is cr*p(which is most of the time) you can always watch QVC.

I bought my first Steiff piece from them with a view to sending it back if it wasn't as wonderful as they're supposed to be. However it was the start of a massive addiction of buying them elsewhere until poverty stopped that.

Easy to order from - great website. Great customer service. Has really informed me about gemstones/jewelery and about beauty tips. Easy and unstressful to watch - can be amusing and good company at times.

Its quite nice to have a "friendly voice" around sometimes !, I love the Christmas shows and just leave the shows on when I am pottering around, depending who is presenting it can be very entertaining :flower:

I know I've had my complaints in the past, but just recently I've been speaking to QVC to resolve a fairly simple error that occurred during the processing of an order. They have been amazing - I am very happy with customer service's courteousness and sensibility. I really felt as though I was their only customer while they were dealing with this. The human factor got involved instead of rigid company policy. Thumbs up QVC!!

Butler and Wilson *dribble* I love that stuff.

Philosophy (fave beauty brand)

Diamonique!

And I agree customer services always fab and even though postage costs fairly high, I don't mind too much because the service is always so efficient. Also 30 day money back guarantee very useful (if not overused!).

I find QVC very convenient (perhaps too convenient) I live on a small island off the south coast where chain stores have only been allowed to open in the last tenyears or so (Tesco, M & S, BHS etc.) so for me QVC has enabled me to buy things ove the years for friends and family that weren't available on the island. If I went to the mainland and shopped the ferry fair would outweigh the p & p charges. So I would give a thumbs up to QVC for introducing me to so many things from crafting products to clothes (yes...clothes).

One good thing is my homedics precussion massager I bought from them about 3 years ago. I use it 2-3 times a week with SBC arnica on my neck shoulders and back. It is the best ever purchase I have made from them. My aches sre eased, pain is gone, my shoulders drop, I am deeply relaxed and the blood flows more to my brain making me feel so fantastic. Without QVC I would never have known about it or arnica. Without exageration I can say it has changed the quality of my life.

Like several others, it keeps me company when I'm sad and lonely.
And they made my Mum's day when she got an 8 piece silicone bakeware set for less than £13.

I like the fact that I "know" the presenters so well that I feel free to slag them off as and when the mood takes me - just like real friends!:cool2:

O.K., I'm joking....but you know what I mean!:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back