Omorovicza Skincare from Budapest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had one of those inexplicable "moments" yesterday (I blame my age) - I just caught the last few minutes of the presentation, it went Limited Stock, and I ordered it - why - I don't NEED more skincare, I've got a cupboard full of it! I must be careful of these urges! :giggle:

I had one of those inexplicable "moments" yesterday (I blame my age) - I just caught the last few minutes of the presentation, it went Limited Stock, and I ordered it - why - I don't NEED more skincare, I've got a cupboard full of it! I must be careful of these urges! :giggle:

Me too BusyMum - dont know what came over me.:headbang: I have enough skin care to open my own shop!! Thought I had gotten a hold of myself this year BUT.....I'm a sucker for anything new!!

oh lord, did exactly the same thing ! Saw the last few minutes, saw it go limited, thought of this thread and before I knew it QCut dialled !

I have finally received and tried the discovery collection !
I like the cleansing balm (the first balm that doesn't make my skin heat up !) and the mist,
not so sure about the day cream.
I LOVE :heart: the night cream ! It sinks in and nourishes the skin. :up:

But I've just seen that QVC raised the prices ! :angry:
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=203048&x=0&y=0&storeId=10252&langId=-2&catalogId=10152&viewType=gallery&resultsWithTopSellers=false&sc=203048-ISRC&pageSize=24&keyword=203048&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

It was : QVC Price: £34.75
Introductory Price : £31.56
P&P: £3.95

and now : QVC Price: £36.50
Introductory Price : £33.12
P&P: £3.95

I'm the same and I love my skin care range but I got hooked in I went for a face peel today and bing bang boom I got hooked into bying more things its the magpie effect see something shiny and I need it lol .

well - what are we like eh..! I quite like it actually - the cleansing balm is nice to use (eye make up too) and works well, I'm happy with both the day and night creams but not sure about the mist - I mean, when to use it? I missed most of the demo and the kit didn't come with instructions (or a spatula - but I think the guest used one..did I just miss out?) so I just waft it around my head any old time - smells quite nice!

well - what are we like eh..! I quite like it actually - the cleansing balm is nice to use (eye make up too) and works well, I'm happy with both the day and night creams but not sure about the mist - I mean, when to use it? I missed most of the demo and the kit didn't come with instructions (or a spatula - but I think the guest used one..did I just miss out?) so I just waft it around my head any old time - smells quite nice!

Yes, it's great to be able to use the cleansing balm on the eyes !

I just used the mist as a toner between the cleanser and the cream.

Don't remember they used a spatula, just fingers, I think... not sure though ?

:flower::flower::flower:

I thought I saw a spatula, but it might have been a different demo I just checked on the website for one - glad I just didn't get the box without one then!

Latest posts

Back