OMG - TSV gone in 6 minutes!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, not enough Smashbox yesterday, TSV gone in a flash today. Could it be that TSV want us to think they are sooooo popular that we daren't even stop to draw breath before we order?...

How many of these TSVs did they have?

Was this the three Dragonfly tart warmers with 6 tarts? It was still showing on QActive a minute ago. x

Personally, I think it's a con that there are no other YC shows scheduled for today. Looks like a ploy to shift other cack during the day as OTO's.

Well, not enough Smashbox yesterday, TSV gone in a flash today. Could it be that TSV want us to think they are sooooo popular that we daren't even stop to draw breath before we order?...

How many of these TSVs did they have?
For ages the tv guide just said TSV and no details. Wonder if it was a last minute one so there wasn't a huge stock.

Was this the three Dragonfly tart warmers with 6 tarts? It was still showing on QActive a minute ago. x

Personally, I think it's a con that there are no other YC shows scheduled for today. Looks like a ploy to shift other cack during the day as OTO's.

Does seem very odd. They always have other YC shows throughout the day.

Obviously a new sales tactic for them- keep us all watching at midnight then for OTO's during the day.
Thing is I wish I could say that it didn't work on me.... LOL

Obviously a new sales tactic for them- keep us all watching at midnight then for OTO's during the day.
Thing is I wish I could say that it didn't work on me.... LOL

It doesn't work for me thankfully. And if any of the upcoming beauty TSVs are like this my money will be safe! x

For ages the tv guide just said TSV and no details. Wonder if it was a last minute one so there wasn't a huge stock.

Issue 19 of the TV Guide says "QVC Selection" so I think you're right, they obviously didn't have anything special lined up so off-loaded something they had in stock, but not much of.

I said a few days ago that I though QVC were on the slide and feeling the pinch. This is the first time that a company and item are only shown the once during the 24 hour stint. Something is definitely amiss at Marco Polo House mark my words !!!!! There have been more QVC own brands advertised that we are being brainwashed with diamonique, northern nights, cooks essentials, Richard Jackson aaaagh !

Pity they cant do the same with Kim & Co. During the next weekend she has 10 HOURS OVER 3 DAYS ! Who is that woman friendly with at the top ???????

It is obvious they only had a small stock - with no programmes scheduled for today they weren't going to get the chance to show it again anyway.

It is annoying when this happens as I rarely stay up to watch at midnight and always take a look at 7 am - by which time they had sold out and were pushing the NN AGAIN!!!

It is obvious they only had a small stock - with no programmes scheduled for today they weren't going to get the chance to show it again anyway.

It is annoying when this happens as I rarely stay up to watch at midnight and always take a look at 7 am - by which time they had sold out and were pushing the NN AGAIN!!!

Me too. I was going to stay up last night as it was but got bored enough watching AY at 10.00pm to call it a night. Am glad I didn't stay up now but like you am sick of the sight of NN. x

They might have had a cancellation of something or a supply problem with another potential TSV and so were able to quickly put this one together. There were no suitable shows to show it (other than Birkies the day is a bit low-key anyway) so I think that might have been the case.

I said a few days ago that I though QVC were on the slide and feeling the pinch. This is the first time that a company and item are only shown the once during the 24 hour stint. Something is definitely amiss at Marco Polo House mark my words !!!!! There have been more QVC own brands advertised that we are being brainwashed with diamonique, northern nights, cooks essentials, Richard Jackson aaaagh !

Pity they cant do the same with Kim & Co. During the next weekend she has 10 HOURS OVER 3 DAYS ! Who is that woman friendly with at the top ???????

The Customers?

They might have had a cancellation of something or a supply problem with another potential TSV and so were able to quickly put this one together. There were no suitable shows to show it (other than Birkies the day is a bit low-key anyway) so I think that might have been the case.
You could well be right, I remember once there was a craft TSV that sold out very quickly and it was a last minute substitute due to some problem with the intended TSV.

Latest posts

Back