Omg red head Diana

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did you notice how Kathy Looked too ?

LG doesn't do natural. Maybe the trend in the States is for the false over made up look, but particularly as you get older, less is definitely more.

I want my make-up to enhance my features and disguise my imperfections, not make me look like a pantomime dame. B&B might be quick and easy but its way too cakey and matte for me.

Did anyone notice how awful Laura Geller made Kathy look, she normally looks lovely one of my fave presenters but she looked caked and yes grubby particularly around the eyes, do you think the formulation has changed as not sure my current B and B is at all like the ones I had before ??? I think LG is fine but you have to use it sparingly to be honest

Shopping last week, I noticed some really badly made-up faces. Must have put it on with a trowel. Maybe they were following Alison's recommendations?
How skin breathes is beyond my comprehension -
sun block
serum
moisturiser
primer
foundation
concealer
blush
And that's just the skin.

Shopping last week, I noticed some really badly made-up faces. Must have put it on with a trowel. Maybe they were following Alison's recommendations?
How skin breathes is beyond my comprehension -
sun block
serum
moisturiser
primer
foundation
concealer
blush
And that's just the skin.

It is getting a bit like wearing a mask every day with all that layered on!

What oft I've thought, BurlyBeaR, but ne'er so well expressed! LOL!! You've hit the nail on the head as usual! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back