OMG Julia is flashing her legs now!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No that's not fair Burlz. AD has also dropped quite a bit of weight also but doesn't feel the need to keep harping on about it, unlike 'LOOK AT ME'!! Miss Piggy. Imho AD looks better than ever, especially now she's had her teef sorted as well.:rock:

Okay none of you must have seen Craig do Zumba at 4pm! I flicked over and nearly wet myself laughing, but give him credit for once he was game and went for it. It was the baggy knee length shorts and the fact he was like 2 feet shorter that the others. He kept stopping and running(yes running) over to the others for their stories. He was bad, he was funny but bless he kept trying.

Yes I saw Craig too and had a good smirk :grin: he's like an over exhuberant puppy when he's in action, but quite sweet in an irritating way. Well for 5 minutes anyway...:tongue:

Okay none of you must have seen Craig do Zumba at 4pm! I flicked over and nearly wet myself laughing, but give him credit for once he was game and went for it. It was the baggy knee length shorts and the fact he was like 2 feet shorter that the others. He kept stopping and running(yes running) over to the others for their stories. He was bad, he was funny but bless he kept trying.

I have just lost my breakfast:puke: the thought of the little gnome dancing was just too much for me...:grin:

No that's not fair Burlz. AD has also dropped quite a bit of weight also but doesn't feel the need to keep harping on about it, unlike 'LOOK AT ME'!! Miss Piggy. Imho AD looks better than ever, especially now she's had her teef sorted as well.:rock:

Errr.... Fair?

I thought Julia looked OK. It was a bit short but she wasn't flashing her knickers and the top/dress made her look really petite. She did say she wouldn't normally wear something that short and wouldn't dare wear it with sheer tights.

She didn't look particularly petite in the Zumba hour, mustn't have had her slim n lift/spanx on. Looking at her then I reckon she must wear them most of the time to make her look slim in the dresses she wears. I don't dislike JR but sometimes she needs to get real.

Craig was so entertaining. I laughed so much watching him. He doesn't mind looking daft so good on him.
I wish Julia hadn't held back and been so self concious though. Zumba really is the sort of thing you just have to let go and enjoy.

I have just lost my breakfast:puke: the thought of the little gnome dancing was just too much for me...:grin:

i'm reading backwards. read that and thought they'd roped richard jackson in :angel:

Latest posts

Back