omg car crash telly with Kathy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

run-forest-run!

Registered Shopper
I've just switched onto QVC and Kathy was on demo-ing an eyelet machine. It was a car crash, I couldn't look away! She had no idea how it worked but tried to use it anyway, just kept getting it wrong. Also, as she was trying to work out what to do with it she stopped speaking altogether. It was very very awkward.

Why would a presenter go to air without making sure they knew what they were demonstrating??

I don't mind Kathy but the earrings made her look like a chav, take it a Diamonique hour is coming up !!!

I can't really watch her usually as she tends to get a bit flustered during her presentations but this was on another level altogether. She must have been mortified poor woman.

Just watched it back. Absolutely dreadful - so unprofessional. Wonder how many were sold during that demo?

Extremely painful to watch and they've got it as the video to watch should you be interested in buying it. Surely they must have a better one in the archives with Dawn Bibby?!

Hysterical, did anyone see her sat on the bed demonstrating the memory foam pillow.. she said, 'Now if you are a Tosser'.........:11: I just burst out laughing.

jesus, how this woman made it on tv-am all those years ago god knows, but this is pitiful

although a producer and director should be hauled over the coals for evidently not knowing either

I'm sure she's lovely but she's useless sometimes,she's always getting tongue tied when presenting,I usually turn the sound off when she's on.

jesus, how this woman made it on tv-am all those years ago god knows, but this is pitiful

although a producer and director should be hauled over the coals for evidently not knowing either

That's what I thought, although at times you could tell someone was talking in her ear telling her she was doing it wrong.

She did even say 'I was going to watch the video of Dawn demonstrating this', well why didn't you then?? Surely a bit of prep would have been better than just going in cold. You could tell she had never even touched it before never mind used it.

Its about time she went back to presenter school, I watched the demo thru half closed eyes it just made me cringe.While she is @ presenter school could she take Jill Franks with her

i think they have left the video up (for now anyway...) as the price has changed since dawn etc last presented it... it had been on introductory price for quite a while...

I think that a lot of the presenters struggle with QVC selection hours as the products can be so varied. I was watching Antony on a 1.00am hour in the week and he made a pigs dinner of several of the items he was supposed to be demonstrating. I think that it should be down to the presenters to make sure that they know what the item does and how it works.

I like Kathy but she does seem chaotic at times..but I would still pick Kathy every time over Clare "playschool" Sutton or Claudia Siily-vester :9:

I really can't do with the way they both behave on camera.

she's so cackhanded.....a 'bull in a china-shop' :rolleyes:

Totally agree with your comments Mrs James. She's a flamin' liability... gedderout!!! I reckon she just takes the money and runs (back to her lovely house and garden in la-la land, which the QVC salary, of course, funds), and doesn't give a monkey's. :53:

I've just switched onto QVC and Kathy was on demo-ing an eyelet machine. It was a car crash, I couldn't look away! She had no idea how it worked but tried to use it anyway, just kept getting it wrong. Also, as she was trying to work out what to do with it she stopped speaking altogether. It was very very awkward.

Why would a presenter go to air without making sure they knew what they were demonstrating??

Why do they keep her?

Latest posts

Back