Old times

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starmer just released a statement I believe that "things in Britain are going to get worse before they get much worse". I think I made a bit of that up but that's what he should have said as it's the truth.

God forbid anyone in this country should get old or ill because quite frankly no one gives a :poop:, especially the government of the day who are too busy salting away as much cash as they can for their own ends. Don't get me started on Nicola Sturgeon :censored:

CC

With every new government, it's obligatory to blame the last lot for everything. Then proceed to do nothing that interferes with lining their own pockets.
Ain't that the truth! However this time round they have gone too far too fast! Pretty soon we won't be able to voice our opinions on here, along side no heating and a high cost of living. But fear not they will be sitting pretty!

Saw on the news last night that Lord Alli donated half a mill to labour and also about 20 grand to Starmer for clothes and specs! Same old same old already. What a joke. Anyway his lordship’s largesse earned him a precious free pass to parliament. Country before party? I don’t think so.
Feet in the trough as before, nothing changes. Five minutes in, all the promises go out of the window and it's all the fault of the previous lot. Yada, yada, yada.....

Feet in the trough as before, nothing changes. Five minutes in, all the promises go out of the window and it's all the fault of the previous lot. Yada, yada, yada.....
I have just watched a police programme, where the police are actively saying that offenders are not receiving the adequate punishments and so constantly continuing with their criminal activities, yet, here we have Starmer releasing serious criminals early.!! Go figure that out if anyone can!

Last edited:
My OH is eligible to claim Attendance Allowance for a nunber of reasons,

I used to fill in loads of claim forms in the CAB, but she refuses to claim it out of pride.

I'm sure she would get it if I filled in the forms, being honest, but I know the wording to use.
My late Mum was granted Attendance Allowance and it brought other benefits incl pension credit & council tax reduction.

Latest posts

Back