Ojon - TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if there will be an Ojon TSV before Christmas?

I see it is listed as the midnight show next Sunday but that must be a mistake as the TSV will be BE.

I want to get a set for my daughter but if there is likely to be a TSV I'll wait.

Hi Snuffles

I not sure if there is one before Xmas, but would just like to say.. have you tried it before?? be careful ... because I found it gave me an allergy, it made my head itch bigtime .. I should have sent it back but, decided to give it to a friend to try.. was no probs .. she loved it!

I have very fine baby-blonde hair, it prob just didn't suit me.. but my friend loved it.

luv JillzzZ

Hi Snuffles

I not sure if there is one before Xmas, but would just like to say.. have you tried it before?? be careful ... because I found it gave me an allergy, it made my head itch bigtime .. I should have sent it back but, decided to give it to a friend to try.. was no probs .. she loved it!

I have very fine baby-blonde hair, it prob just didn't suit me.. but my friend loved it.

luv JillzzZ

Hi JillzzZ,

Thanks - yes I have used it for over a year now and luckily I have no problem with it - I do with some other brands. I know some people can't use it and others hate the scent. I alternate between the varieties they do so that hopefully hair won't get too used to it.

MOP makes me itch - and I can use PK elasticzer but not the shampoo. A lot of the high street brands also make me itch and I have to be careful what colour I use.

Sal
xxx

I tried MOP when it was a one time only one day, OMG, my head after a couple of days itched so bad, would never use this again.

Hi Snuffles

luv JillzzZ

I found the same thing. I so badly wanted to like it but my head has never itched so much!
I tried the revitilising mist spray and that seems to be worse!

This is the only range i have ever found that gives me that reaction.:33:

Oh Bu**ger I was so looking forward to an Ojon TSV as I am running really low. I was saving my money so at least I'll be able to buy the BE TSV instead!!!

Can anyone suggest a cheaper alternative to Ojon....I have medium thickness, highlighted long hair....help would be appreciated.

p.s. I have tried no other shampoos from QVC so am open to all suggestions!!!

Latest posts

Back