Ojon tsv - 29/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i was tempted by this, but i have masses of other product and when i used the tawaka for a long time, whilst i loved it, my hairdresser seemed to get a bit worried about my hair getting overly dry and under conditioned...so i have been put off the range since!

Is this a good tsv? I hate the smell of the treatment but it is brilliant.

I have found my scalp a little dry recently, each product (with p&p) is basically £10 so not 100% sure what to do.

Easypay would have swayed me.

Have just watched the presentation and I am more tempted now as the spray is a treatment.
The restorative treatment really helps my hair and stops it breaking but most of the time I cant be bothered using it but the spray would save time.

They didnt talk much about the shampoo and the conditioner.

I've got the TSV on autodelivery, really love the tawaka and treatment, looking forward to trying the spray too.

Whats the tawaka shampoo and conditioner like PG?
I use the ultra hydrating

It feels extra luxurious, but it isn't heavy or greasy. I use the ultra hydrating as my daily products, and use the tawaka once or twice a week after a restorative treatment, it adds extra smoothness.

I'd taken a little break from ojon a few months ago, was dabbling in kerastase. Whilst that made my hair nice and shiney, my scalp suffered and felt dry and itchy. I brought out the tawaka for a week and it really helped put the moisture back again. I've gone for the AD because I'm not letting my scalp dry out again!

It feels extra luxurious, but it isn't heavy or greasy. I use the ultra hydrating as my daily products, and use the tawaka once or twice a week after a restorative treatment, it adds extra smoothness.

I'd taken a little break from ojon a few months ago, was dabbling in kerastase. Whilst that made my hair nice and shiney, my scalp suffered and felt dry and itchy. I brought out the tawaka for a week and it really helped put the moisture back again. I've gone for the AD because I'm not letting my scalp dry out again!

:THUMBSUP: think I will give it a try, will order AD and if I like it I will get more and if not I can cancel it

I went for it,too as I loved the sound of the treatment spray.
I love the smell of the Tawaka but it's not my fave Ojon shampoo & conditioner,I prefer the Ultra Hydrating & alternate that with Kerastase which is my all time fave.
Sorry to hear it made your scalp dry,PG,which one did you use?

I went for it,too as I loved the sound of the treatment spray.
I love the smell of the Tawaka but it's not my fave Ojon shampoo & conditioner,I prefer the Ultra Hydrating & alternate that with Kerastase which is my all time fave.
Sorry to hear it made your scalp dry,PG,which one did you use?

It was the pink range for coloured hair (can't remember the name). I still have it, and will use it for making my colour shine for nights out etc... because it really makes my hair so smooth and shiney. I don't think it dried my scalp out though, I just think my scalp just likes ojon!

I ordered just after midnight and then went to bed - I'm away for the weekend and busy so only just logged on to find there was an AD option - really annoyed I missed that although also not got a phone I can ring CS on!

I ordered two sets anyway which should keep me busy!

I ordered it, and also ordered the rub-out dry cleanser again too. I've got long hair which takes ages to dry and I don't have time to wash it before work, and so have used the cleanser on 'bad hair' days and it does a good job.

Being blonde I'm hoping the spray will help to make my hair look shinier and I'm looking forward to trying the tawaka.

I couldn't afford this, so I didn't go for it in the end. Now my hair is short, I'm not sure it's reeeeeaaallly worth it, though I'm sure the presenters would disagree.

Decided after watching it a bit yesterday....that I rather like that Denis though...:eek::eek::7::8:

I couldn't afford this, so I didn't go for it in the end. Now my hair is short, I'm not sure it's reeeeeaaallly worth it, though I'm sure the presenters would disagree.

Decided after watching it a bit yesterday....that I rather like that Denis though...:eek::eek::7::8:

Denis is free after his divorce.

I love the Rub Out Cleanser, brilliant stuff.

Latest posts

Back