Ojon tsv - 29/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone else think the stuff that comes in the tub (possibly the hair treament, I cant remember it's name) smells like an old ashtray?? I used mine once and couldnt stand the smell so gave it away - and washed it off after about 5 minutes, it was all I could stand it was so gross.

Lucie

Yup Lucie - it is vile. It reminds me of being a barmaid and cleaning the ashtrays with a paintbrush - makes me baulk just thinking about it:eek::eek::eek:

Only used it once and lasted about 10 minutes. I didn't give it away though so I will wait until I next have a blocked nose and will try again.

It put me off buying anything else from the range so I think my money is safe.

Ojon

Can anyone remind me what's in next week's TSV, please? I think it's the Twaka shampoo and conditioner. I know there was a thread but I can't find it. Also, any idea on the price?

Can anyone remind me what's in next week's TSV, please? I think it's the Twaka shampoo and conditioner. I know there was a thread but I can't find it. Also, any idea on the price?

1 x 150ml Restorative Hair Treatment
1 x 250ml Tawaka Ancient Tribal Cleanser
1 x 250ml Tawaka Ancient Tribal Conditioner
1 x 300ml Restorative Hair Treatment Spray
An exclusive 4 piece collection,the perfect combination to strengthen your hair. Featuring the new restorative hair treatment spray, formulated for dry, damaged hair that needs strength, volume & hold without acompromise on shine. This collection is ideal for dry, damaged, aging hair, but ideal for all hair types.

Price showing as £41.00 + £4.95 on QVC mobile

Yup Lucie - it is vile. It reminds me of being a barmaid and cleaning the ashtrays with a paintbrush - makes me baulk just thinking about it:eek::eek::eek:

Only used it once and lasted about 10 minutes. I didn't give it away though so I will wait until I next have a blocked nose and will try again.

It put me off buying anything else from the range so I think my money is safe.

I love the smell - to me it smells of chocolate - not a bar of chocolate but the cocoa bean. Now there is an eye cream (comes in a tiny silver pot) who's name escapes me that QVC sells which I do find vile........but some people inexplicably do appear to like it. :6:

Thanks for the details again - I wonder if the spray is like a pre blow dry spray or a finishing hairspray. I never use hairspray.

I love the smell of Tawaka shampoo and conditioner but it doesn't doo much for my hair. I only like S&P. Would be nice to have a tsv with a choice of shampoo and conditioner.

love 3 of these products and therefore well worth me going for it.

As its SLS free I find its brilliant for my skin - and as I live with soft water I don't need much for a amount of lather.

I have looked on the US website but I can't see the spray. Do you think it it a finishing laquer type spray or something you put on before drying your hair?

I'll get two if it's not a laquer.

It looks like we'll have to wait for midnight to see what the spray is - I'm also interested in whether its a laquer type spray or more of a treatment.

Will probably still get it.

Ojon 4 Piece Restore & Prevent Collection
Item Number: 226694
QVC Price £41.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.16
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Get an intensive daily and weekly haircare regime with this four-piece Ojon set. It's excellent for all hair types, particularly dry or damaged hair. The set contains Ojon's best-selling Restorative Hair Treatment in a large 150ml size. This oil will leave your hair wonderfully soft and shiny. You'll receive Tawaka Ancient Tribal Cleanser (250ml) and Tawaka Ancient Tribal Conditioner (250ml) to use every day. Finally, there's the brand-new Restorative Hair Treatment Spray (300ml) which is a leave-in finishing product. Includes a dish and comb.

I do like the effect of the treatment, but I'm not keen on the smell really. It reminds me of old ashtrays!

Latest posts

Back