Ojon TSV 15th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Loveinamist, Is it the new frizz treatment?
I have got some but havent tried it yet

I didnt buy the ojon TSV by the way

Botanical shine normal shampoo with cond. for dry or damaged, and frizzy coarse very dry treatment which I am looking forward to trying tonight! www.lizearle.com

Liz Earle Naturally Active Haircare

Our Botanical Shine Shampoo and Conditioners are SLS/SLES-free and colour-safe, to deliver outstanding results on all hair types leaving you with soft, smooth, shiny hair. Botanical Shine Treatment is tospecially formulated to offer frizzy, coarse or very dry hair an intensive moisturising boost.

Botanical Shine Treatment

Botanical Shine Shampoo™
for all hair types
Suitable for all hair types

Botanical Shine Conditioner
for dry or damaged hair
Suitable for dry or damaged hair

With West African shea butter and yangu oil, our ultra-rich, colour safe conditioner leaves dry or damaged hair hydrated, soft and smooth.
Learn more

Treatments

Botanical Shine Treatment
for frizzy, coarse or unruly hair

A blend of red algae, cotton extract and sumac wax has been specially selected to smooth and tame even the most unmanageable hair.
Learn more

i dont like the liz earle shampoo prefer the pk range. maybe i like the scilicon and sulphates better results

Thanks Loveinamist, you have given me a reminder nudge to actually get some of the full size LE hair products to try - I have only tried the shampoo & (normal) conditioner once from sample sachets & it was lovely! I left my hair alone for a day or so after that (I usually wash it every day!) to see how it fared & was pleasantly surprised to find it was still soft, fluffy & bouncy three days later.....but still didn't get round to ordering any, as I was slightly put off by the 'OK at first' tone of some of the reviews......?
My hair is dull more than anything & mainly only dry at the ends but OH tends to get very dry hair (partly because he's out in all weathers I s'pose) & I can't decide between the conditioner or the treatment stuff for him....or both? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back