Ojon hairsprays.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

I know I asked on here once before, but I'm curious to know since then, if anyone has been having difficulties with Ojon sprays not working? Since that original post, I've had to get 4 replaced and there's another one that I've just started that's beginning to fail now too. QVC do replace them but it's becoming tedious having to keep sending them back. Is anyone aware if this is a known problem? I think I'll try and contact Ojon direct about this now. Thanks!

I have had 2 rub out sprays fail but I didn't send them back as I had them for a while..I know I really should have:eek:.
The hairspray I am using now seems to have the same spray and is feeling as if it might go down the same way. I think its a different spray from my previous cans which were fine,.

I have found the sprays hit and miss, fortunately I've only had one not work after a week or so of opening (very recently) the other two were almost empty when they ceased working. Only tend to use the hairspray, although I do have the restorative spray that does anything but restore, I only use it for a beach look when I want my hair to look like it's been washed in the sea :D

Latest posts

Back