Ojon girl

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
Guess who is now an ojon girl, apparently people remark on her glossy hair, and this is what she does, and we should follow her system, another product she can't live without it, wish she would just go and work in tesco
another load of mouth garbage, she has used ojon all her life. Do I need to say who is giving out all this rubbish. Please please QVC get rid.

She's just said that her hair wouldn't be the length it is without the Damage Reverse system. Funny that, because she said that her hair wouldn't be the length it is without Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer last time she was on with that. Goodness me!

Also, I've heard her say she can't stand having styling product in her hair, then how much she loves the Ojon Glossing Cream.

Oh and then in one breath saying how she loved the Ojon Restorative Treatment and sometimes left it in her hair for two days, then two minutes later saying how she couldn't use it as it was "too heavy" for her hair. MAKE YOUR COCKING MIND UP, LOVE!

*runs round screaming* *makes restoring cuppa*

I don't mind her at all. But i don't like the Ojon stuff. Bit late, when i've bought bucket loads in the past :thinking:

So have I :sad: I have just started on one and I have another to go through yet! They seem to strip the hair of the colour, I have a feeling that is why they have now brought out one to safeguard the colour.

She's just said that her hair wouldn't be the length it is without the Damage Reverse system. Funny that, because she said that her hair wouldn't be the length it is without Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer last time she was on with that. Goodness me!

Also, I've heard her say she can't stand having styling product in her hair, then how much she loves the Ojon Glossing Cream.

Oh and then in one breath saying how she loved the Ojon Restorative Treatment and sometimes left it in her hair for two days, then two minutes later saying how she couldn't use it as it was "too heavy" for her hair. MAKE YOUR COCKING MIND UP, LOVE!

*runs round screaming* *makes restoring cuppa*
Sorry , I had to laugh:mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

JF makes the French & Saunders shopping TV spoof sketch look positively aspiring & slick.

Her hair wasn't a good advert for Ojon. I thought it looked lank and full of product.

Ojon is so good then it explains why her hair looked so lank and weighed down today!! :rolleyes:

OMG!!! Percy and Reed are going to be distraught....she was waxing lyrical about their products a couple of weeks ago and putting her glossy locks down to their "total system"!!!

Not to mention poor Richard Ward who she once said was responsible for the style - glowing recommendation!!!

Ive never actually seen her hair look really nice, the colour doesnt suit her to similar to her skin tone and its flat against her head, she needs some highlights and a re style.

I thought she said in the past that her glossy locks were down to Liz Earle haircare?

I don't think her hair looks bad. Just on the cusp of looking a bit lank.

She also has the Philip Kingsley "No Scent" litre shampoo in her cavernous shower!

Jude xx

She also has the Philip Kingsley "No Scent" litre shampoo in her cavernous shower!

Jude xx

Possibly that is why we haven't seen PK recently - lost in her shower, pinned in by all the hair products and god knows who else.

Maybe she has them all in her very large shower and just washes her hair in the stuff she's on with that day. Her hair certainly wouldn't tempt me into buying anything she says she uses.

Latest posts

Back