Oi QVC......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
for those that monitor this site, please feed it back that I've just received a parcel from JD Williams - FOUR items in ONE parcel, and the p & p was............ £3.50 !!!! AND postage returns paid with a label or drop off at a collection point.

So its time to get real if you want to survive.

Oh, and yes, I received it within 2 days !!!!

for those that monitor this site, please feed it back that I've just received a parcel from JD Williams - FOUR items in ONE parcel, and the p & p was............ £3.50 !!!! AND postage returns paid with a label or drop off at a collection point.

So its time to get real if you want to survive.

Oh, and yes, I received it within 2 days !!!!

Yep I ordered a maxi skirt, some trousers and a cardigan in the Jacques Vert sale, it was free delivery because my order was over £50,they arrived within 48 hours and even if my order had been less than £50 then delivery would have been just £2.99 and returns are free. QVC have a lot to learn. Oh and the sale prices I paid were genuine sale prices not just a few pence off like QVC try to con us.

Simply Be https://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/del...dDelivery-_-UnlimitedDelivery&decoration=true and Fashion World (and their other affiliated catalogues) do 12 months next day delivery for a one off payment of £9.95, which you can either pay cash or have it added on to your account and for the whole year you get next day delivery for free. It's not often my gob is truly smacked but this was one. I've ordered seven things in their sale (and will continue to through the year) on different days safe in the knowledge I don't need to pay p&p because I opted for the years next day delivery option, they all arrived next day, no extra postage. I know we laugh about QVC but I honestly don't know how they keep on going, unless it's QVC America couvering the short falls, QVCs service is prehistoric it really is.

I have that one off yearly P&P with JD Williams/simply be/crazy clearance/marisota and fifty plus, it works across all and I love it. So much choice and if I give a little secret away, check the brands out on Amazon to get free delivery of old lines on there and then compare with the actual catalogue listing if you can find it - takes a bit of tooing and froing but well worth it for quality items atbargain prices with free delivery (and returns)

I never pay postage I wait until I want items to total the minimum spend & then free returns.This is vital as I can order more than one size to try on.If it is a charge account you don’t need to payout anything.
I should say I never pay postage EXCEPT for QVC!Unless it is a good value TSV which I really wantI check prices elsewhere.Even if an item is around the same price as Q but no P&P I will still order from that site!
Oh yes have got used to delivery around 2 days max.

I buy gadgets from Just Memory, they are based in Jersey so apparently there is no VAT so their prices are keen if they have what you want.

Free delivery and returns (of course) but delivery could take about a week from Jersey.

ASOS do free returns from 150 countries with several convenient options. They also do Klarna - which is a bit like Easy Pay. I really like ASOS.

Latest posts

Back