Oi, Jill Franks...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LOL!! She's definately not looking her best today imo.
When does JF ever look her best!! She barely wears makeup anyway thats why she always looks washed out!! I remember watching her a couple of weeks ago doing a beauty hour with one of the models showing BE makeup. JF kept saying that she had the blusher on and the eye shadow. I suppose if I had looked through binoculars I might have been able to see the makeup!!

Ooh, now see - I actually thought she looked better once Mally had got her mitts on her:D! I loved her eye make up, for once she looked 'complete' and not washed out. In fact, I do think that Mally always makes the presenters look wonderful with the smokey eyes and nude lips.

I think JF looks great! I thought the sooty eyes made her look much prettier than usual. And I love her top, too.

Hello, Newbie here,

I thought that Jill looked so much better today, not as washed out as usual. I bought the TSV just based on how much better it made her look.

Welcome SG:mysmilie_348:

I thought the make up really suited Jill, brought her features out in a nice way:mysmilie_698:

I too thought Jill looked good in Mally's make up. It actually made her look alive as opposed to someone who might faint at any second!!

Welcome suzygrace :mysmilie_348:

I like JF - she doesn't always say the "right" thing but it's in all innocence and quite amusing at times. She obviously adores her hubby and is spoilt rotten by him, but why not ?

Linda xx

I like JF - she doesn't always say the "right" thing but it's in all innocence and quite amusing at times. She obviously adores her hubby and is spoilt rotten by him, but why not ?

Linda xx

Yes, I agree with you. She may sometimes say the wrong thing or make a gaffe, but I really don't think it's done with any malice or bad thought. I just think she doesn't always 'know'. It's true she loves her hubby to bits and she's very loyal to her girlfriends and stuff, which is quite cool I think...I seem to remember a while ago either her or someone else mentioning she suffers from Skoliosis which might explain her dedication to exercise and nutrition and also maybe why she wheezes sometimes too (?) .

Thank you for the lovely welcome, .:mysmilie_687:

Jill does seem like a lovely person, and now hopefully when she sees the difference a bit of the right make up can make, she might put in the effort. She doesnt have to look so washed out and, she is getting paid to be on telly after all.

She looks nice today with the eye makeup...perhaps getting ready for John Barrowman tomorrow?

I wish someone would tell her the shoe range is 'Naturalizer', rather than 'Neutralizer' as she keeps calling it.

Latest posts

Back