Oi, Jill Franks...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just happened to flick over to QVC when Jilly Franks was on, I then switched over but had to switch back as I couldn't believe how different she looked. OK, she was very made up but I think she needs that sometimes as she looks so washed out and her hair always looks like it needs a colour applied to it, but having it up suited her.

I saw her in the Shopping for shoes show and thought she looked amazing. A bit too thin for my liking but that may be jealousy on my part!! Her skin lokked glowing and I agree that her hair looked lovely up.

I saw her on the shoe show last night, sorry but she's too thin and is actually not looking well at all in my opinion.

Someone get her on some food shows soon!

She's always been the same whilst she's been a presenter. I think it's natural for her.:mysmilie_698:

One of my daughters is extremely thin. She never stops eating, doesn't exercise and would truly love to put some weight on. She is 40 and has children and says "middle-aged spread - bring it on!". My other daughters envy her because she is the only one that inherited their father's skinny gene, he too could never put on weight.Some people are naturally thin. I agree that JF looks skeletal and ill but she always has so I guess that's just her....

fashion_rocks_press_room_04_wenn162.jpg
2NYHCA18YD2XCATOUL69CA5IF7H4CADXJN0.jpg

It's uncanny...never mind the skinny gene, she defo has the Iggy gene.

Latest posts

Back