Oh! No! Not Jill again!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Simon Biagi was bad enough, then it was Jill Franks and she was worse than her usual worst in her ramblings.
When I thought it was over ,it WAS Jill Franks again, a double dose!! That woman can really go on and on about herself, what she "simply love" or "adore".
She thinks that she is an expert on fashion and tells us how to dress:doh: Can somebody in QVC tell her to sell the merchandise and not to bore us to death with what "fab" things she has. She has every thing that QVC sells, or says she has. I also think she ought to see someone about that itchy scalp of hers...there she goes again, scratch, scratch!
None of the other presenters say "I" "me" "my" " I will " "I have for you" as much as Jill. How false she sounds when she says "I love her/him" about guests or models.
She has just said that she lives in camisoles, but how can she, she is mostly seen in "one shoulder off " tops:confused:
I can't bear it any more..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh dear! You sound as if you are suffering caretodiffer.
I have not dared to tune into QVC. I've got a full house & couldn't take the howls of protest that would ensue.

Throw sweetie papers at the screen!

i saw some of it. missed the bit about living in camisoles but di hear her say she's always cold so that doesn't fit somehow ;) unless that is why she's always cold ;) i was amused when she kept on about how much she likes sleeves, especially unusual ones (she was showing a technicolour polyester number with frilly sleeves) and i couldn't help wonder why, if she 'likes sleeves' she only wears one most of the time......

Oh dear! You sound as if you are suffering caretodiffer.
I have not dared to tune into QVC. I've got a full house & couldn't take the howls of protest that would ensue.

Throw sweetie papers at the screen!
:biggrin: That made me smile. Was feeling a bit grumpy,coz I am unable to go into town and experience the post Christmas shopping madness this year.

I instantly turn her off I'm afraid, saves the blood pressure.
:grin: Don't have BP problems, but she might give me one if I continue watching her.

Thank you both:sun:

I made the mistake of tuning in whilst ironing earlier. Simon B is indeed a smarmy one isn't he? The way he was pronouncing Marta Johnson (or whatever her name is) had me cringing every time, and he kept on on and on! I had to switch off in the end, as the other chanels were equally as mornic. Oh how I hate tv!! :rolleyes:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Someone should tell her one shoulder tops are not a good look on her skeletal frame!
Does she not watch the monitors?

"lives in camisoles" I was getting the impression that she lived in the QVC studios as she is on air so often!

oh she watches the monitors alright- all the time - to admire herself (flicks the hair and scratches the scalp continually when she thinks the camera arent on her). When she's talking you can hear her taking deep breaths in through her mic - that really irritates me lol - oh and Glen Campbell saying 'buying into...' lol

Omg, and now we have Charlie!!! :(

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Haven't tuned in for some time, and I think one of the reasons may be the risk of being confronted with Jill Franks. I don't want to rude about her personally (or do I?) but like her or not, I just don't think tv presenting and sales is her thing. I really really think that QVC need to consider asking her to move on or at least reducing her air time, that is a plea!

Simon Biagi was bad enough, then it was Jill Franks and she was worse than her usual worst in her ramblings.
When I thought it was over ,it WAS Jill Franks again, a double dose!! That woman can really go on and on about herself, what she "simply love" or "adore".
She thinks that she is an expert on fashion and tells us how to dress:doh: Can somebody in QVC tell her to sell the merchandise and not to bore us to death with what "fab" things she has. She has every thing that QVC sells, or says she has. I also think she ought to see someone about that itchy scalp of hers...there she goes again, scratch, scratch!None of the other presenters say "I" "me" "my" " I will " "I have for you" as much as Jill. How false she sounds when she says "I love her/him" about guests or models.
She has just said that she lives in camisoles, but how can she, she is mostly seen in "one shoulder off " tops:confused:
I can't bear it any more..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

She surely must have 'Flaky Itchy Scalp' litre size??!:cheeky:

I caught her the other night being silly as usual and pulling faces saying she couldn't stomach Christmas pudding because of the alcohol. If it had been anyone else....anyway I had an overwhelming urge to want to hold her down and stuff pudding in all orifices, not necessarily starting at the top!

Latest posts

Back