Oh hahahaha, will QVC not admit that MB has gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have today called QVC, and they confirm that it is Molton Brown who have left them, basically because QVC were selling the sets, TSV's etc for too lower price and were de-valuing the brand, and causeing molton brown shops who sell products at full price to struggle. QVC did say though that they are in talks with Molton Brown and they do hope to start stocking it again in the future

Sorry: we already knew that from other sources (thanks to tireless research by other forum members, i.e. not me). The point is, why couldn't QVC tell us the situation? It wouldn't take long to add to each beauty show (during one week, say) a quick statement to the effect that MB was no longer stocked but to keep an eye on the situation, also to add such to the website.

Others have said that telling the audience never happened with previous lost brands. Well whoopy-f**in' do!! Maybe QVC could have learned from their previous stupidity with those other brands?? No.. this is QVC we're talking about, no brains, no sense of responsibility to customers, but plenty of p&p.

Sorry: we already knew that from other sources (thanks to tireless research by other forum members, i.e. not me). The point is, why couldn't QVC tell us the situation? It wouldn't take long to add to each beauty show (during one week, say) a quick statement to the effect that MB was no longer stocked but to keep an eye on the situation, also to add such to the website.

Because QVC is a shop, and the purpose of the website and TV channel is to advertise the things they sell. Why on earth do you imagine they should keep harping on about a brand they no longer stock?

Because QVC is a shop, and the purpose of the website and TV channel is to advertise the things they sell. Why on earth do you imagine they should keep harping on about a brand they no longer stock?

:35: My thoughts exactly.Molton Brown is gone from QVC get over it.

Latest posts

Back