Oh dear its the

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie

Registered Shopper
R Jackson buy my products show again why does he not go off screen when a guest and a presenter are talking about a product that is not his, mind you that's not very often.

I've said this dozens of times, the gardening shows are the only ones where it often takes THREE presenters to discuss an item. NOT NECESSARY ! - Get the Gnome OFF !

why does he not go off screen when a guest and a presenter are talking about a product that is not his

I'd much prefer if he got off screen each time a gardening show comes on! Having been taken in by his exaggerated claims in the past, I will never buy anything that he is remotely associated with. In my view he's so disingenuous.

It's a Richard Jackson overload. Not only have we had a ton of it shoved down our throats already this year, but there are two more TSVs this week - one tonight and another on Friday - and a whole load of 15th anniversary stuff to come. Oh joy. It's all so boring and I can't believe we've had to endure it for so long. Everything has it's place, but it's flogged to death. Not so much flower power but switch off the power.

Now I know he's not Popeye but he picked up a gloriously flowering pot of something the other week with one hand and swung it round the counter deftly under the female presenter's nose and, shazam, pooooof, gone in a flash out of sight. I am not a suspicious person by nature but to me it smacked of faux flaaaaarhs when a tub of the size he picked up would have needed two hands for the soil alone, never mind the "everyone a perfect specimen" amount of flowers it allegedly contained!

Mr Flower Power, never ever watch now can't stand him going on & on --- but then I'm missing that lovely guy from Thomson & Morgan

Awww, come on, poor old Richard is getting too much of a hard time. I like him and I use all of his products which do actually work. There is a lot of his things on the shows but he is a salesman and of course he is going to push his own range. My blue Himalayan poppies arrived a week or so ago and they seem to love freezing wind and rain as they are growing great guns - these were supplied by T&M to be fair and I agree that the young guy is extremely watchable.

CC:flower:

RJ has flower power and associated products, Matt Trim has his own branded camera kit - any other presenters flogging their wares on QVC?

RJ has flower power and associated products, Matt Trim has his own branded camera kit - any other presenters flogging their wares on QVC?

That reminded me of Dave Bedford (?) and his jewellery cleaner lol

candycane there is nothing poor about RJ if you like him fine personally i would not let him pot up anything of mine.

It's the constant false laugh I can't cope with. Mind you if I had the money he must be raking in maybe I'd be laughing, all the way to the bank.

Latest posts

Back