Oh dear. Dearie dearie me..... They didnt.... Did they?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Looks like they did!

image.jpg

Wiggy Lee @LEEQVC tweeted this

Thank god I wasn't around for it..... Were you?

Yes, they did......& I was! Not quite as nails-on-a-blackboard horrendous as Girls Aloud singing live...........but still scored fairly highly on the fingers-in-ears-now-ometer! :nod:

That one on the end right, (looks a bit like Ricky Jervais before his weight loss), wasn't he the one, Rob Locke I think his name was, who kept on about how he didn't have a girlfriend? Blimey that pic looks like it was taken a fair few years ago, feel old now, ouch lol! Julian looks about 15!

Last edited:
He played a bit of a it on the demonstration of the computer, and you could recognise Dale's deep deep voice, wasn't really listening , but now i understand it all LOL

And surprisingly Julia looks the least glam then, but the most glam now!

Yes I was around for this too, sadly.

I don''t recognise the 2 blokes either side of Jilly or the one in the open blue shirt at the front, (that could be a band member, not QVC). I wish they'd upload it onto youtube, I could do with a giggle.
I remember Rob as he was on late when I was coming in from clubbing/pubbing somewhere back in the day. Usually doing diamonique and going on about how he wished he had a girlfrind to give a piece to. I remember being rather rat ars*d thinking "awwww bless" then when he kept on I thought he was really annoying but funny to watch as it seemed so bizarre. Growing up with "normal telly" to a bloke going on about how he didn't have a GF, when he last had a GF blah blah whilst selling stuff...Kept me amused whilst attempting to eat a pot noodle or similar rubbish whilst tipsy lol.

Last edited:
Oh flip yes I vaguely remember this lol! Every now & again they take off to doing things like this, I remember a Christmas Panto type thing a few years ago too

I don''t recognise the 2 blokes either side of Jilly or the one in the open blus shirt at the front, (that could be a band member, not QVC). I wish they'd upload it onto youtube, I could do with a giggle.

A very young Julian on the end in the dark blue shirt.

Latest posts

Back