Observations on Carmel, Anna and Mikheal (not sure how to spell it)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone belongs on Ideal World it's Debbie Flint. Her and that fat baggage Denise are chips off the same block.

I once saw DF on an infomercial for Genie before she came back to QVC and it really showed her true colours, standing in a department store on a podium with a mic and a gang of old biddys round her. In her element she was.

I often wonder if DF is the reason why Claudia "I was born with impeccable taste" Sylvester never came back :giggle:

i like michel he is one of my fav presenters and the best by far out of the new trio. he has settled down well.
I find he talks far too quick and i loose interest in what he's saying, jabber jabber jabber

Anna i really cant stand watching tbh. But by far the worse presenters are debbie flint and craig. How craig ever won the search for a new presenter competition all never no, he had already done presenting work before qvc, so if he was such a good presenter why did he enter a competition like that anyway surely he should have applied like the rest of the current presenters for a vacancy when one came up. Debbie flint is way over the top with her selling and totally puts me off.

Latest posts

Back