Obfuscation.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
How many ways do the presenters have of covering up the truth of how long it takes for them to get an order to your door? I rarely hear "...working days" anymore, it's more like just "within days" (Charlie), "3 to 5 days" (Ali K and Chloe) and "be with you soon". Sometimes it'll be a silly statement such as "You'll be wearing this by the weekend!" when you're ordering on a Thursday night. Strictly true, but they really mean the weekend after. No mention of the two days in the warehouse. And, let's fact it, those of us on the receiving end of these goods know full well it usually takes a lot longer, especially when coming via Royal Mail. Why can't they just either be honest, or improve their service? I guess it's to hoodwink the constant stream of new customers who haven't yet learned the hard way.

I ordered the Lock&Lock TSV on 05/07 and amazingly it arrived this morning 08/07. Apparently consumers are spending less so perhaps QVCs orders are down and they are dispatching faster.

The only time they've mentioned standard delivery times was when they were trialing "next day" delivery (and failing to deliver as it turned out).

It gets me when you see those fawning thank you`s on Q`s facebook page when something actually arrives on time and in one piece. That`s what people pay for fgs and Q are still one of the slowest and most unreliable I`ve ever come across.
I ordered a skirt and top from another site late Wednesday evening and they arrived this morning and by Royal Mail second class and my p and p was free plus I had a 24% discount code off the items. Q are dire in comparison.

How many ways do the presenters have of covering up the truth of how long it takes for them to get an order to your door? I rarely hear "...working days" anymore, it's more like just "within days" (Charlie), "3 to 5 days" (Ali K and Chloe) and "be with you soon". Sometimes it'll be a silly statement such as "You'll be wearing this by the weekend!" when you're ordering on a Thursday night. Strictly true, but they really mean the weekend after. No mention of the two days in the warehouse. And, let's fact it, those of us on the receiving end of these goods know full well it usually takes a lot longer, especially when coming via Royal Mail. Why can't they just either be honest, or improve their service? I guess it's to hoodwink the constant stream of new customers who haven't yet learned the hard way.

They should really delve into their billions profit and give their loyal customers something back, not easy pay codes when it doesn't cost them a penny, the customer is still paying the same price for what they want, saying that some customers have never had a code, in twenty years shopping with them I never got one. They should copy this off IW too, put the code on the website for every customer to take advantage of (pardon the pun) old and new.

It gets me when you see those fawning thank you`s on Q`s facebook page when something actually arrives on time and in one piece. That`s what people pay for fgs and Q are still one of the slowest and most unreliable I`ve ever come across.
I ordered a skirt and top from another site late Wednesday evening and they arrived this morning and by Royal Mail second class and my p and p was free plus I had a 24% discount code off the items. Q are dire in comparison.

No doubt because they are shocked.:mysmilie_15:

I ordered the Lock&Lock TSV on 05/07 and amazingly it arrived this morning 08/07. Apparently consumers are spending less so perhaps QVCs orders are down and they are dispatching faster.

I ordered it as well, and got it yesterday (7th). They can do it...

Latest posts

Back