NV Perricone TSV 7/1/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is an NV Perricone TSV on Friday 7th January!!

If it's a £300 pot of cream they'll need to put it on 10 easy-pays. Bargain! Or perhaps it'll be a salmon fillet, he's always babbling on about 'his' salmon diet and its miraculous omega oils. Funny how even with all that expertise he's resorted to the nip and tuck route to that fresh, youthful look...What d'you mean, cynical? Moi?

I can hear them already - if you received money for christmas then the best possible thing to spend it on would be this supa-dupa skin care which will rejuvenate you for the new year, blah blah blah.

Ali Y will be on top note. "If you are under 40 and have no deep crevices then don't buy it, it's not for you. This is really high end serious skincare. There are 4000 of you currently in the ordering process. Please use Q cut, the website or that red active button. Oh and don't forget you'll need a second mortgage."

Last edited:
Well I have to b honest and own up to giving it a try. I'm sure it works for some, but after finishing the pot of neck cream, I purchased Judith Williams equivalent in it's place.
GIVE ME JUDITH'S anyday.
If it had worked I would have been very happy to continue to pay the price but HONESTLY it didn't.
I think for the money, Judith's is amaaaazing(just practising my presenter skills for when they ask for a replacement for Ant).. He He

so we have

high potency evening restore lotion 59ml
nutritove cleanser 177ml - £27.75
high potency eye cream 15ml - £75.50
face finishing moisturiser 59ml - £48.00

so total of 3 items QVC have on its own is £151.25 excluding postage

I must admit, I need a 'face finishing moisturiser', I simply hate having an unfinished face, it's so Picasso during his Cubist period, and I fear it's not terribly on-trend. Literally.

I also fancy the idea of having my evenings restored, I haven't been the same since they were taken away from me.

Any idea on a price? I know Dr Perricone is reliant on generating enough sales to pay for his fortnightly botox, not to mention his salmon fillets. No, not the type you put in a bra, and they're chicken fillets anyway.

I must admit, I need a 'face finishing moisturiser', I simply hate having an unfinished face, it's so Picasso during his Cubist period, and I fear it's not terribly on-trend. Literally.

I also fancy the idea of having my evenings restored, I haven't been the same since they were taken away from me.

Any idea on a price? I know Dr Perricone is reliant on generating enough sales to pay for his fortnightly botox, not to mention his salmon fillets. No, not the type you put in a bra, and they're chicken fillets anyway.

Such a crime that is, just not good enough puss, make sure you get it finished!!!! :tongue:

The horror of an unfinished face!!!!!:heartbroke:

Think this was a TSV on QVC US, they have had quite a few over the years.

So it you want it, I will say get out and rob a bank ASAP.

A friend did once send me sample sizes of his range, say 5-10mls so quite generous. But it was nothing really special.

The guest's neck looks quite crepey so it sure as hell isn't working for her unless of course she's 103, then maybe it is.

I also thought that the Perricone lady wasn't that young and although her face looks like she is in her forties, I estimate that she is around 63 and I think this is her neck age. I'm curios to know how old she is and Tova.

I still believe that the speed of the ageing process is down to genetics and staying out of the sun (or at least protecting your skin if you are out in it) so there's no way I'd fork out on products of this price.... even if I could afford to. If these products really worked then none of the celebrities would be relying on botox, the nip and tuck etc.

I'll admit to trying things out when I first discovered QVC (I'd not heard of any of the major brands before I started watching their shows :eek: and realised that maybe I should be using a moisturiser because shock - horror ........ I'd always washed my face in soap and water pre-QVC.) Most of the moisturisers were too rich for my skin and left me looking shiny so I now moisturise in the morning and at bedtime with a High Street brand which costs pennies in comparison and which has left my skin looking better than it has for years.

So my money is safe with this TSV and with regards to all the other pricey brands, although I will still probably watch the Beauty shows ....... just incase a genuine 'wonder product' is discovered.

This would be a great range to try from qvc with the money back guarantee. I'm not tempted though. A very very good friend of mine once gave me half a pot of creme de la mer and I couldn't see any improvement at all. At the price of this stuff I would really expect to see some remarkable results and I simply don't see how these ranges can deliver.

I also thought that the Perricone lady wasn't that young and although her face looks like she is in her forties, I estimate that she is around 63 and I think this is her neck age. I'm curios to know how old she is and Tova.

Tova was born Now (17th?) 1941

£151 on face stuff in january (voice rising like the aunt in "The Importance of being Ernest) god in heaven what world do they live in? I have just got to the end of a pot of Nivea Q10 moisturier (sp) and will buy it again, no change to facial lines but I am not daft enough to expect that but skin felt smooth, soft and did not dry out at all during the bitter snowy weather while I was out and about on my home visits for work. And ( a hanging offence I am sure!) i bought it in Asda while doing my food shopping. I can almost picture A Y shrivelling like a vampire exposed to the sun as I type these words!

I reckon that this set as a TSV offer will be priced between £75-£78 as a price of an eye cream. They normally say that in a TSV we only pay price for "these two products" and everything else is thrown in, but I don't think that most of us can stretch for a price of two Perricone products and very likely they will put it on easy pay as they do with more expensive Decleor TSVs the ones that are around £54. I've noticed that there are only two Perricone products are now on QVC website both with an eye product.

Used to be secretary to a Consultant Dermatologist and she used to say it was all about keeping the skin moisturised. All these so called wonder creams really are just marketing. All you need is something without nasties in, which suits your skin type. Just because it costs a lot doesn't mean to say it's better. Shame I didn't listen to her, I would have saved myself a fortune.

Latest posts

Back