Nothing changes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Hi all

I've been so busy changing my life this year that I've hardly watched the Q at all, which is why I disappeared from here. Since the start of the year I have left my unhappy 35 year marriage and got a quickie DIY divorce, had an operation and fell in love with my soulmate whom I'm marrying next week. As it's bank holiday chill day I switched on and it's Anne D, Richard and some woman showing some hideous glow in the dark plastic robins. Reminds me why I haven't missed a thing!

Congrats on your year of change Bensmum! You're right, you haven't missed anything on QVC! I did my own divorce 20+ years ago and never looked back.

I'm guessing you're not having solar lights and Peony Flaaars at your ceremony next week? Wishing you all the best x

Welcome back Bensmum, I agree about QVC nothing seem to change same old every day/week... I have it on for some noise in the corner... Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage...

Wow Bensmum! What a year you've had and its only August, no wonder you haven't had time for the Q!

Hope you've fully recovered from your operation, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Thanks so much all. I really wanted a Michele Hope number for my wedding dress but there was nothing fussy enough for me :heartbroke::heartbroke:

This ol' place is a bit like a soap opera; like missing Coronation Street for a couple of months. Most of the same old characters plus a few new faces are here. You can soon pick up the thread again at any time.

Hello Bensmum. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding - I hope you will be very happy.

Congratulation Bensmum and welcome back.

May you have 35++ years of happiness with your new husband. Pop a photo up of your big day, I am a sucker for wedding photo's!

Inge xx

Congratulations Bensmum. Takes a brave person to do what you did. Wishing you every happiness x

Well done having the courage to turn your life around. Hope you will have a very happy future.

Wow,what a year, have a fantastic wedding day( my second wedding was far better than my first because I had total control of it all, hope you find the same)

Welcome back & Congratulations and very best wishes for the future! You have missed very little on Q & saved a lot of money.As soon as the Christmas shows start then I turn of immediately---I like Christmas but not in July!

Latest posts

Back